Det er en Slags Ting 12 Englert

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
markenglert
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Det Er En Slags Ting AP sale will be this Saturday, the 28th. Drop will be at a random time... I have a decent amount of variants, but fewer than the initial run of 31, so I imagine those will go quick. I don't have all that many regs, either, so we will see how it goes.
bert
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 am

markenglert wrote:Det Er En Slags Ting AP sale will be this Saturday, the 28th. Drop will be at a random time... I have a decent amount of variants, but fewer than the initial run of 31, so I imagine those will go quick. I don't have all that many regs, either, so we will see how it goes.
Cool - any hint at a general time, Mark? No worries if not, just thought I'd check! Cheers!
PaintByNumbers
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

bert wrote:
markenglert wrote:Det Er En Slags Ting AP sale will be this Saturday, the 28th. Drop will be at a random time... I have a decent amount of variants, but fewer than the initial run of 31, so I imagine those will go quick. I don't have all that many regs, either, so we will see how it goes.
Cool - any hint at a general time, Mark? No worries if not, just thought I'd check! Cheers!
I would not mind any type of hint, considering I was on the site (with others) when the first GID dropped and watched it go poof! I will offer up a half-eaten sandwich.
If you would like to help those affected by the tragedy in Boston, please donate here : http://onefundboston.org/

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. '
markenglert
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:22 pm

I'll list it first thing when I get up... but that has been really random, lately.
Celsius
Flipper

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:38 pm

markenglert wrote:I'll list it first thing when I get up... but that has been really random, lately.
Sweet. Please don't drag it out like Mondo did today. Two days in a row would be brutal.
Last edited by Celsius on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
markenglert
Art Expert

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:34 am

3 hour window for AP drop; between 10am and 1PM PST.
Celsius
Flipper

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:15 am

markenglert wrote:3 hour window for AP drop; between 10am and 1PM PST.
I love you. :heart:
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Hey Mondo, take some notes. Beautiful print.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
whatisbartfour
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 pm

how do you add the AP's to the listings for this print?
Top ISO:

MOSS- Star Wars
One paper cut. Any paper cut. Please.
thisisjosh
Art Expert

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:47 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
yeah, not only that, but Big Cartel allows you some damn time to complete your purchase. So when I put it in my cart because I WAS one of the first, it stays there untl I complete my order. now that's fair!
rubberneck
Art God

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 pm

thisisjosh wrote:
yeah, not only that, but Big Cartel allows you some damn time to complete your purchase. So when I put it in my cart because I WAS one of the first, it stays there untl I complete my order. now that's fair!
You shoud post that in the mondo thread...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
dylansdad
Art Expert

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 am

Or on Mondo's Facebook page, lol.
finneganm
Art Freak

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 am

rubberneck wrote:
thisisjosh wrote:
You shoud post that in the mondo thread...
I would like to see more discussion of Mr. Englert in the Mondo thread. Hopefully in the near future...
That's what she said
Snowboarder37918
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 am

^^^ I couldn't agree with this more!!! :clap: :clap:
jal9000
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 am

dylansdad wrote:Or on Mondo's Facebook page, lol.
It would seem some of the Mondo face book nuts have made there way on to EB...deal lord I really hope they check all their whining at the door. This place gets bad enough at times but if you add the "when I click add to cart it's mine!" and the "what do you mean random time I have things to do" people to the mix it's going to suck. In the grand scheme of things I know I'm still pretty much a noob but if you go through my post history I don't think you'll find me crying about how unfair mondo is when I missed a drop and I've missed plenty including yesterday.