Phish Coventry 04 Pollock

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
morst
EB Team

Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:15 pm

melttheguns wrote:
morst wrote:Cows with forked tongues?? Weirdest Pollock ever! Weirder than the Vegas 04 Mexican pro wrestlers, weirder than Hartford 99 with the guy in the Mike Gordon mask riding on a giant chicken. Strange, I say. But THANK YOU indeed.
what hartford poster are you talking about?
http://www.expressobeans.com/show.php?id=18
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
dougr
Site Admin

Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:56 pm

thanks to fakebeave, phishdisc, youmind2003 and zstef99 for sharing their frame jobs over on phishposters.com and allowing me to upload the images here! 8)
dougr wrote:
arthendrix wrote:The poster looks even better framed up.
i'd love to check out how others have chosen to frame this one! please feel free to "show off" your own frame job by using the "Add another image" link from the enlarged image view :)
morst
EB Team

Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:27 pm

melttheguns wrote:
morst wrote:Cows with forked tongues?? Weirdest Pollock ever! Weirder than the Vegas 04 Mexican pro wrestlers, weirder than Hartford 99 with the guy in the Mike Gordon mask riding on a giant chicken. Strange, I say. But THANK YOU indeed.
what hartford poster are you talking about?
http://www.expressobeans.com/show.php?id=18
Meadows 00
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
sciguru
Art Enthusiast

Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:33 pm

I think those are phish in the cows mouths. I don't think they are forked tounges. I could be wrong though. :D
Cherokee_Outlaw

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:43 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-Phish-Covent ... dZViewItem

A guy is selling one on ebay right now.. He said he got it at Coventry and that they "printed on site"... huh?

Its numbered 10367..

Just curious.. maybe I'm missing something...
Bobby-B
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:02 am

Cherokee_Outlaw wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-Phish-Covent ... dZViewItem

A guy is selling one on ebay right now.. He said he got it at Coventry and that they "printed on site"... huh?

Its numbered 10367..

Sweet first post. Where you been hiding?

Due to the high demand the prints were only sold via phish dry goods. The guys listing is false/wrong! Maybe there were a few for sale at coventry, but I don't think so!
electrachrome
Site Admin

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:53 am

Bobby-B wrote:Maybe there were a few for sale at coventry, but I don't think so!
Nope. sold via pre-order before the last Phish show and shipped out after. nothing was made on site but memories (good & bad) and mud pies.
Flimby

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:56 am

I purchased the poster at Coventry and have yet to remove it from its original tube. It's been sitting safely in my closet for 3+ years. Condition is MINT.
:lol:
deeromicus
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:26 am

A friend of mine just pulled his out of the tube a couple weeks ago, and it was indeed mint after it flattened.
walterfredo
Art Expert

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:41 am

Cherokee_Outlaw wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-Phish-Covent ... dZViewItem

Its numbered 10367..

I love the photo of just the tube. That's always a strong selling point.
ldiddy
Art Expert

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:44 am

Non were for sale at Coventry.
weyistrilson
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Update:
On Mar-07-08 at 11:16:15 PST, seller added the following information:

NOTE: It was brought to my attention by a few eBayers that Jim Pollock neither printed nor sold this poster on-site at Coventry. You'll have to forgive me, as my memory from that summer is a bit hazy. I realize I must have purchased the print through Phish Dry Goods immediately after the concert. Either way, you're still bidding on a MINT Coventry poster. Thanks!
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:27 pm

weyistrilson wrote:Update:

NOTE: It was brought to my attention by a few eBayers that Jim Pollock neither printed nor sold this poster on-site at Coventry. You'll have to forgive me, as my memory from that summer is a bit hazy. I realize I must have purchased the print through Phish Dry Goods immediately after the concert. Either way, you're still bidding on a MINT Coventry poster. Thanks!
BUSTED- and nobody memory gets that hazy........ freaking Pollock didn't print a thing on C-site and only has done that a handful of times to begin with. Amateur liar........
liamc93
Art Expert

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:52 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:
weyistrilson wrote:Update:

BUSTED- and nobody memory gets that hazy........ freaking Pollock didn't print a thing on C-site and only has done that a handful of times to begin with. Amateur liar........
probably just an honest mistake....i don't remember what i had for breakfast :?
automator
Nobody

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 pm

New image Coventry bw