Widespread Panic Atlanta 12 Emek

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
panictn
Art Enthusiast

Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 am

FroDawg wrote:Anybody go to the ATL shows? If so, any tips on entry with the ticketless system? Going out to Denver for Friday's show and wan to get there early enough to maximize chance of scoring posters.
Friday and Saturday the lines started forming about 4 PM. Sunday, people started posting up around 2... This was mainly due to there being absolutely no lot, anywhere. I'd suggest having one person in your party swap out and hold a spot about 3 hours prior to the doors opening. We were about 20 back in line, and it still took me 20 to 30 minutes to get posters. The first night, you could buy 2 Sperry's and 1 Emek per person. Saturday and Sunday it was only 1 each per person.

Good Luck!!
FroDawg
Art Expert

Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 am

panictn wrote:
FroDawg wrote:Anybody go to the ATL shows? If so, any tips on entry with the ticketless system? Going out to Denver for Friday's show and wan to get there early enough to maximize chance of scoring posters.
Friday and Saturday the lines started forming about 4 PM. Sunday, people started posting up around 2... This was mainly due to there being absolutely no lot, anywhere. I'd suggest having one person in your party swap out and hold a spot about 3 hours prior to the doors opening. We were about 20 back in line, and it still took me 20 to 30 minutes to get posters. The first night, you could buy 2 Sperry's and 1 Emek per person. Saturday and Sunday it was only 1 each per person.

Good Luck!!
thanks for the help brother...
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
TNspreadhead
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:10 pm

panictn wrote:

Good Luck!!
Common used method was 2 in line - one to get a poster immediately, and one to get a seat. then swap. merch lines were well over an hour wait and they definitely ran out of Sperrys, which for some reason people wanted more than this...must have been the unicorn, oh well. you will def want to have 2 people in line for denver, not sure on the seating but at least 2 to get prints...if the rumored artist for denver is who it turns out to be - i will have one of these to trade ya :wink:
FroDawg
Art Expert

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Rumor? Do tell TN...Please...you can trust us not to tell...

I'm in on the trade, assuming I get something of value. My son is linebacker size so I will have a "blocker"!

Great advice. Hoping the very cold weather and Fri being a workday might dissuade some of the line campers. We'll be there early tho...
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm

eBay 140700498646

"Printed on paper that looks like wood"

Laaame. Thought it was actually going to be on wood :x
FroDawg
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:00 pm

I thought it was a ltd edition wood as well, not the concert edition, in honor of the tour. Never seen nor heard of wood grain paper, even tho it is a bi-product thereof.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 pm

FroDawg wrote:Never seen nor heard of wood grain paper
automator
Nobody

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:34 pm

New image Widespread Panic Atlanta 12 Emek

automator
Nobody

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm

New image Widespread Panic Atlanta 12 Emek

FroDawg
Art Expert

Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:44 pm

automator wrote:New image Widespread Panic Atlanta 12 Emek

These new images look awesome. Thanks for posting them up. Any clue when they will drop or were these mixed in at the shows?
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:35 pm

mr_rugby wrote:
FroDawg wrote:Never seen nor heard of wood grain paper

"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Well, I got an email confirmation stating I didn't guess the right number in the lottery. There was no chatter at all about the lottery what-so-ever.

There are ZERO Artist Edition on the feeBay despite notices going out prior to those of us receiving the rejection notice.

I guessed the right numbers but not in the right order...did anyone actually "win" one of these?

I'd like one if someone has the buyer's remorse.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
igotid
Art Expert

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 pm

downbytheriver wrote:Well, I got an email confirmation stating I didn't guess the right number in the lottery. There was no chatter at all about the lottery what-so-ever.

There are ZERO Artist Edition on the feeBay despite notices going out prior to those of us receiving the rejection notice.

I guessed the right numbers but not in the right order...did anyone actually "win" one of these?

I'd like one if someone has the buyer's remorse.

Won the lottery, but still on the fence about buying...
TNspreadhead
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:57 am

idn't say anything about any variants being randomly thrown in this time. Kind of a deterrent
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:58 pm

dirkstainly wrote:And hopefully not on the "bone"/"beige"/"cream" colored paper either. :vomit:
it is...
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.