The Death of Jimi Hendrix 12 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
fredo
Art God

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 pm

I would be less inclined to resort to bullshit if I knew you were fully vested here and taking the subject to heart. Bringing it up with the poster collecting community was a good first step, admittedly. But I still can't shake the feeling that maybe you are one of them.
just a foil for me today, thanks
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Any government / judicial system that believes, tries and sentences a pot dealer to a prison term longer than a child molestor, is a F*CKED up system. IMO
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 pm

I thought the story was Jimi has too many hits of acid in his headband and just went bye bye after a while and no one knew how or why? although i might i of been told that in my younger years while on acid listening to jimi hendrix with some people who were very influential in my younger years
Last edited by FOODRAP on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 pm

fredo wrote: ps How many messageboards are you monitoring currently? Must be exhausting.

Translates: "I couldn't get around your solid arguments with my trolling."
FOODRAP
Art Expert

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Sherlock wrote:
fredo wrote: ps How many messageboards are you monitoring currently? Must be exhausting.
Translates: "I couldn't get around your solid arguments with my trolling."
actually I think its more like:

duke is just gonna keep going and going and going...(snores out loud) and then its probably just someone on here already with an additional username just f*cking with Fredo to f*ck with'em cause they think they cool. If blaze was here, he would of pulled three posts comparing the writing style to ... ha ha.. I miss my homie on the board and ish, but anyway, Like really sherlock? its 2012 holmes, go to bed with all that political rah rah conspiracy nonsense fudge happens all day long, we all conspire against each other, friends, families and those knowing and unknowing everyday! jayz is a mason, illuminati got my mind soul and body, obama is related to osama and all that yea yea yea.. go back to cali and get your old username back flapjack and take that Bull$h!t home or to another forum you troll, we ogres over here ya heard you forum troll. Why dont you go cry me a river, so fredo can build a bridge that we can all toss you and your idiotic way of thinking off of...#BANG

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at your leisure I alway sick up the phone..(screen is cracked so i have to cause if i dont my girl will kill me) 212 479 7990... peace and hair grease
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:52 am

I think I need some vodka
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
Welkerama
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

If I ever have a free minute on a Sunday I'll give this thread a read. Conspiracy theories are a labyrinth unto themselves often closely linked to schizophrenia.
I have to be careful because I'm one chromosome away from being clinically insane myself. I'm already in therapy because of the honey bees disappearing.
If Hendrix was murdered then I'll need to up my sessions.
fredo
Art God

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Why did you kill Jimi, David? Was it because of the spelling?
One "m" and an "i" make Welker a dull boy.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:42 pm

mistersmith wrote:
Yes. Because Black America was really devastated by the loss of a hippie guitar player that most of them probably thought was British, and it's still discussed today as a major setback in the Civil Rights movement.

Again, you underestimate the extent to which intel had carried-out their CHAOS and COINTELPRO programs. You fail to either consider or give recognition to the fact Jimi had lengthy FBI files similar to other targeted individuals. If you had a credible, sophisticated level of understanding of those FBI files you would realize there were some serious clues like the nomenclature that was used within those files. Similar nomenclature was used against persons who ended-up having bad fates as Jimi did. I suggest you read Phil Strongman's book 'John Lennon: Life, Times, And Assassination. In it he details the relationship between FBI files and their actions against popular targets. I'm afraid, Mistersmith, your input is limited by the fact your methodology is restricted to ridiculing contempt instead of serious discussion. Whether he liked it or not, Jimi Hendrix was a powerful figure in the anti-war movement COINTELPRO was aimed at. If you pretend ignorance of this it makes no difference. Jimi's FBI files showed evidence of FBI trying to trump-up Jimi's realtionship to radical movements they were targeting. This was FBI trying to justify their intended actions towards Jimi under the Nixon-era illegal Huston Plan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huston_Plan Remember, while you are offering obnoxious sass as your intellectual input you have failed to answer the fact Jimi was on FBI's "Security Index" - a list of the worst threats to the American government. So while you destroy your own credibility by ignoring this you also fail to account for why the US Government thought Jimi was such a threat by putting him on this list? Those on the Security Index would be the first in line for those creepy Huston Plan/COINTELPRO programs.

Sherlock wrote:I have further evidence I can't discuss here.
mistersmith wrote:Because THEY might be listening!

Ignorant doubt and trolling in front of the obvious facts is no replacement for intelligent discourse. You offer a good example for your side and those who ignorantly deny the evidence behind Jimi's murder. Don't think your ridiculing responses hide the fact you can't answer the points I made. Why did the British Government cover-up a common business-related murder by a scummy manager? Why are they still doing it today?
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:44 pm

FOODRAP wrote: actually I think its more like:

duke is just gonna keep going and going and going...(snores out loud) and then its probably just someone on here already with an additional username just f*cking with Fredo to f*ck with'em cause they think they cool. If blaze was here, he would of pulled three posts comparing the writing style to ... ha ha.. I miss my homie on the board and ish, but anyway, Like really sherlock? its 2012 holmes, go to bed with all that political rah rah conspiracy nonsense fudge happens all day long, we all conspire against each other, friends, families and those knowing and unknowing everyday! jayz is a mason, illuminati got my mind soul and body, obama is related to osama and all that yea yea yea.. go back to cali and get your old username back flapjack and take that Bull$h!t home or to another forum you troll, we ogres over here ya heard you forum troll. Why dont you go cry me a river, so fredo can build a bridge that we can all toss you and your idiotic way of thinking off of...#BANG

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at your leisure I alway sick up the phone..(screen is cracked so i have to cause if i dont my girl will kill me) 212 479 7990... peace and hair grease

Get back to me when you can answer the topic of the thread.
Welkerama
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:48 pm

fredo wrote:Why did you kill Jimi, David? Was it because of the spelling?
You got me.

Sherlock. I promise I'll read this whole thread over coffee as soon as I get a free Sunday.
Honestly I did my research for this print from Wikipedia and that was confusing enough.

Peace out.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:48 pm

fredo wrote:I would be less inclined to resort to bullshit if I knew you were fully vested here and taking the subject to heart. Bringing it up with the poster collecting community was a good first step, admittedly. But I still can't shake the feeling that maybe you are one of them.

I'm sure you believe that, yeah. And I'm sure it's fooling people.

It's funny the affect truth has on those in denial of it.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Sherlock, do you have anything art related to contribute to this site? just asking.

do you collect posters/prints?
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
fredo
Art God

Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Most non-Nixon lovers were insulted to be left off the enemies list.

Internal agency verbiage and nomenclature certainly are unassailable, concrete evidence of murder. And it makes perfect sense that the FBI would feel the need to trump up its rationale for assassination in its own confidential files. Also perfectly logical- inventing a connection between the antiwar movement and a guy who clearly was in no condition to lead his way to the toilet, much less pose a threat to the war effort. Sweet Jesus on a gyroscope, I think these circles are going somewhere!

Still, even with this ironclad case you've constructed, one unanswered question remains:
HOW DID THE SMOTHERS BROTHERS LIVE TO TELL THEIR TALE?
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:46 pm

There's lots of cool Hendrix drawings out there. I had trouble finding them on the internet. I once saw one on a shop wall in Greenwich Village.

Jimi put truth forward in his 'art'. It's part of what got him killed.

(Edit: My image isn't posting)