The Death of Jimi Hendrix 12 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

The blood alcohol level alone is evidence enough for Jimi's murder. Tappy Wright admits he heard Michael Jeffery confess to drowning Hendrix in wine. The doctor who received Jimi witnesses drowning in wine upon treating him and the British authorities do their best to ignore his witnessing. You simply can't have what a doctor described as "bottles worth" of wine in your lungs and stomach and only register a 5mg per 100ml blood alcohol content. The legal drunk driving blood alcohol content at the time was 80mg per 100ml. Jimi was measured as only having a 5mg per 100ml blood alcohol content at his autopsy. That was only 1/16th the legal limit. When you register the fact the treating doctor extracted large quantities of wine from Jimi's body and also witnessed wine splashed onto Jimi and his clothes in a manner that would indicate wine spilled during this waterboarding act, you can't escape the conclusion that all evidence points towards Tappy Wright's version being real.

Jeffery did not force pills into Jimi. They were given to him by Monika Dannemann. The autopsy barbiturate level proves there had to be an absorption period for the pills. Perhaps Jeffery altered his version of what happened to prevent exposing other players who assisted him. Jeffery was British Intelligence MI-6, he would be adept and trained in such methods. However the wine drowning is clearly represented in the evidence. But if you want to see the clear proof look at how the British Government and media avoided recognizing all this.

In my efforts towards this I'm amazed at the silence that follows from the public.
fredo
Art God

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 pm

We're never going to see our Okama Gamesphere again are we.
just a foil for me today, thanks
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm

I killed Jimi.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
fredo
Art God

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Or maybe the wine reported by the on-scene dude was what he puked up and not excess stuck in his windpipe. Autopsy guy did not report any wine.
The wikipedia defense rests.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:33 pm

No, Dr Bannister clearly elaborated that he used the hospital suction device to remove significant quantities of wine that was separate from the other vomit material from Jimi. Dr Teare, the London coroner's office autopsist who performed the autopsy on Jimi, did not detect any wine because Dr Bannister had removed it in an effort to revive him. However Dr Teare did identify 400ml of "Free Fluid" in Hendrix's lung.

The ambulance attendants described a "grotesque" amount of vomit covering Jimi from his shoulders up. Since the official verdict claims Jimi died from choking on his own vomit after overdosing on barbiturates this extreme level of disgorging does not correspond to the claimed cause of death - which in the case of choking on your own vomit usually involves a weaker event. This massive vomiting at the death scene does, however, correspond to the forceful act of several bottles of wine being poured down Jimi's throat and then incurring a violent counter-reaction from the body upon death.

The wine could not have been in Jimi's body in any innocent way with so miniscule a blood alcohol content. And the barbiturate level recorded at the autopsy proves a time period of unconsciousness that would disallow any introduction of the wine while Jimi was conscious. Furthermore, the on-scene ambulance attendants reported a hard and dry plug of vomit blocking the windpipe that their respirator equipment could not penetrate. This plug blocked-in large amounts of wine that Dr Bannister removed at hospital. Pathologically, the vomit that followed the wine was the common death reflex to the wine drowning the lungs, which is also evidence of murder.

I assure you this is courtroom level evidence the British Government is criminally ignoring in order to conceal a classic COINTELPRO CIA political assassination.
Last edited by Sherlock on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fredo
Art God

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 pm

All well and good, but why would the gummint kill Hendrix?
That paranoia over the Black Panthers rationale holds no water with me. Seems that if he was murdered, his manager had the most to gain financially.
And, cheating spouses aside, you generally need only follow the money to find out what is what.

I love this fudge, btw.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Explain to me Fredo, how a scummy two-bit mafia manager like Michael Jeffery could prevent the investigation and exposure of this evidence?

You need to study CIA and the COINTELPRO period. As I've already mentioned, Jimi Hendrix had serious FBI file entries associating him with radical groups that have been proven to be targeted by COINTELPRO - including assassinations.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm

maybe "they" hated his music, or his clothing.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
fredo
Art God

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Maybe he paid off the right people.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 am

Sure but realize he would have to have paid-off Scotland Yard, the London Coroner's office, the US insurance company whose investigator investigated the case, and many others, including newspapers etc. That's a lot of people to pay-off. Especially the insurance company whose investigators don't usually the miss the type of glaring evidence that was out there. It takes a very powerful source to suppress that much evidence of wrongdoing. A source much more powerful than Michael Jeffery and his pay-offs. Wise people would understand Jeffery wasn't around during the 1992 petition to re-open the case. So what is stopping the authorities and media from admitting it now? Why do we continue to see the headline "Jimi Hendrix died from an overdose" so prominently headlined? ...Michael Jeffery's pay-offs in 1970???
fredo
Art God

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:22 am

People love the idea of an all-powerful yet invisible force. Hence churches and blindfolds during sex.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:57 am

I think we know where the blindfolds are and why.

Truth is, while people aggressively evade the obvious what they don't want to admit is they tolerate dangerously corrupted and murderous governments with Gestapo-like covert killers in security agencies.

Like I said, the opposite is true and I've never seen anyone who doubts the evidence give any legitimate response...
fredo
Art God

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 pm

It's been real.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Furthermore, that force isn't so "invisible". If you study the history of FBI and CIA's COINTELPRO Program it wasn't so invisible. They ruined lives and murdered people by written intent. So of the two sides here I'm able to point towards proven history and fact. The other side seems only to be able to deflect the obvious they can't answer with allusions to point-evading predictable accusations of paranoia. Well, with all that's shown here, especially with the other side's inability to credibly recognize it, I think the evidence has proven itself just in that alone.

Michael Jeffery was trained MI-6 and a dirty operator, as all those who knew him testified. Jimi Hendrix was on the FBI's "Security Index" - which was a list of the worst threats to the US government. If you look at the answers of those who oppose this you'll see they never quite get around to recognizing this. If you study the history of what happened to other people who were on that list those claiming imaginary invisible forces won't fair that well when trying to get around what happened to those people.

Jimi was a classic CIA covert political assassination death. As you can see in this thread those who deny it don't fair that well against the facts they obviously can't answer. They obviously can't explain why Jimi's murder would still be covered-up now if it was only a sleazy manager killing him for mundane business reasons.
Sherlock
Art Enthusiast

Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:15 pm

fredo wrote:It's been real.

At least one half has been anyway.

Sorry, it's a topic for serious interest only.