Profondo Rosso 12 Malleus

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Speak of the Devil, my Malleus leather AP shipped! Yay!

Can't wait to frame this thing. Anyone know any framing stores in the bowels of Hell? I need the most evil drymounting frame possible.
When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:38 pm

A really professional framing store I've used many times over the years for 'precious' pieces is called The Framers on Peachtree. They are in the Peachtree Battle shopping center on Peachtree Rd north of Brookwood Station... near Piedmont Hospital.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Just watched the movie. WOW! Far more interesting, gory, disturbing than Bird With The Crystal Plumage, IMHO. I then took a fresh look at my AP poster, and it captures the movie's essence in an awesome way. The glitter is an especially pertinent touch. Can't wait to see the leather variant in person.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah i agree RickAC, the glass/glitter on the A/P looks strangely similar to the red broken glass in the image. Great movie, great poster IMO. :clap:

Edited to say i wish i would've picked up a leather A/P at 100 Euros...
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
bhutanpro
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 pm

coleslaw wrote:Yeah i agree RickAC, the glass/glitter on the A/P looks strangely similar to the red broken glass in the image. Great movie, great poster IMO. :clap:

Edited to say i wish i would've picked up a leather A/P at 100 Euros...
Is the AP sold out? I was never lucky enough to be online during the few windows it was available, much less at the first price point of 100E's :cry:

But do I even have a chance to pick it up at a little more than that? Or is it going through the roof like the Bird print up to 200-250 euros? (Way too much for those in my opinion, as beautiful as they are)
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 am

I don't think they all sold. From what peeps here have said, only 3 were sold for 100 euros and then 3 more were sold at 150 and then maybe 3 more for 150. The fact that they 2nd and third sets (if there was a third set) didn't sell out immediately (it took almost a day), my hunch (unsubstantiated) is that they decided to withhold further sales until the drooling starts when those who have purchased start receiving them and commenting on them. Who really know?
aahnutz
EB Team

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:04 am

Film soundtrack by Goblin.

The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
stuarthimsley
Art Expert

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:08 am

Here's some more details of the regular version...

Image Image Image Image
thisisjosh
Art Expert

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:50 am

automator
Nobody

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:25 pm

New image Profondo Rosso 12 Malleus
framed by furthur frames in denver

fredo
Art God

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:51 pm