Widespread Panic Charlotte 11 Wood

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
phishstix101
Art Expert

Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:00 am

I'll be at the TAB for the Sunday show!
jamesgunter
Art Expert

Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:03 am

DarkBarstools wrote:Are the posters for the Wood Tour shows not the ones that pop up when you go to http://www.widespreadpanic.com ? I figured these would be the official posters and none of these look like Wood's work...

nope... those are for different cities, dates....

the atl shows will be quality posters.
southerngarden
Art Expert

Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 am

jamesgunter wrote:
DarkBarstools wrote:Are the posters for the Wood Tour shows not the ones that pop up when you go to http://www.widespreadpanic.com ? I figured these would be the official posters and none of these look like Wood's work...

no, i see the ones he is asking about James...the ones on the promo page that loads prior to taking you to the official WSP page...they were put up when the WOOD tour was first announced (not for sale, just to promote the tour)....i really think those are just sorta pre-promotional images for the Wood tour...i really hope those arent the actual gig-specific posters that im dreaming of...

ill be at all 3 of the acoustic TAB shows with a college buddy...in early for a poster the first night...im sure the boys will ease on into it with a JB solo to start off...then im gonna lose it.

oh, if i dont find a Jeff WOOD poster at the WOOD Tour merch table a SPUSTA or a SPERRY would be just fine 8)
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:16 am

Up on the drowningcreek site.
Can't wait to see and smell this one!!!
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:37 am

VOTED.

I couldn't imagine a POY vote without seeing at least one of Jeff's gems all up in the mix.

Do The Right Thing you pointy-shoe wearing, high jumping, spaghetti benders, vote for The Blue Indian.

"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
Flash
Art Enthusiast

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 am

I nominated it first thing. Got my vote... :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: :clap: :clap: :notworthy: :clap:
Pie are round.
Cornbread are squared.
dirkstainly
EB Team

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Congrats, Jeff!!
coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:33 pm

congrats Jeff !!!
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
phishstix101
Art Expert

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Hurray Jeff! Congratulations! ISO!
downtown
Art Expert

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:33 am

Well deserved AOW.
Flash
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Very well desevrved!!! Congrats Jeff!
:notworthy:
Pie are round.
Cornbread are squared.
DarkBarstools
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:50 pm

southerngarden wrote:
jamesgunter wrote:

no, i see the ones he is asking about James...the ones on the promo page that loads prior to taking you to the official WSP page...they were put up when the WOOD tour was first announced (not for sale, just to promote the tour)....i really think those are just sorta pre-promotional images for the Wood tour...i really hope those arent the actual gig-specific posters that im dreaming of...

ill be at all 3 of the acoustic TAB shows with a college buddy...in early for a poster the first night...im sure the boys will ease on into it with a JB solo to start off...then im gonna lose it.

oh, if i dont find a Jeff WOOD poster at the WOOD Tour merch table a SPUSTA or a SPERRY would be just fine 8)

Pretty sure those are the official ones.

This is off of their official fbook page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Looks to be one of the screens for the Silver Springs poster...... meh
jeffwood
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 am

Thanks to all you EB folks for making the WP Blue Indian Poster of the Week!
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Now to nab the final in the trilogy - bring on the mayan riviera!

I may actually stay sober enough to stand in line for these!

Okay, well, that may not be possible...buhhht, I'll be wishing I were sober enough to stand in line for them.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
recycler
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 am

Just opened the tube from DC.

Man, you know a print stinks when it gives you an asthma attack. I think my C0 detector is going off. Looks great though, those pearly inks are fantastic.