Hi folks, I recently acquired one of the pink APs of this print (Elements of Everyone).
I'm so glad about the purchase. It looks great. I'll post some pics later.
However, I was wondering whether you did some more research on the "Elements" of the print since it's publishing. I read through this thread and did some research myself. This is what I found about the "sources" for this print until now:
- overall composition: reminds me of paintings by Gustav Klimt
- the "hands": Gustav Klimt " Adele Bloch-Bauer I"
- the "skull" bottom left: Picasso "Black Jug and Skull", 1946
- the letters "F" and "A" bottom right: Faile "Marmaid" 2006 - from the bottom line (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/54638
- the "men" bottom right: Keith Haring
- the "crown" bottom left: Jean-Michel Basquiat (?)
- the "butterflies": Damien Hirst
- the "face": said to be Mila Jovovich.
Did you find anything more. Every input is much appreciated.