Chris Cornell Australia / New Zealand Tour 11 Munk One

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:59 am

elwayvedder
Art Connoisseur

Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:14 pm

a few left on his site. I'm surprised it is not sold out (run of 30)
CitizenRick
New User

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 am

Hi buddy,

I'm interested, in the Chris Cornell poster. I am living in New Zealand and missed out on the poster when I went to his gig.

How much are you wanting for it?

Cheers Rick

[/quote]
automator wrote:This topic is dedicated to: Chris Cornell Australia / New Zealand Tour 11 Munk One

duckyhoward
Art Expert

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 am

Looks like it is sold out on the invisible industries site - [url]http://invisible_industries.storenvy.com/products/178924-sold-out-chris-cornell-vip-australia-new-zealand-print-by-munk-one[/url]

Your best bet would be to check out http://www.expressobeans.com/members/de ... 690/trades

Looks like there are a couple here that were sold right from Munk One and his Invisible Industries site. One on here from an EB member and they want $45 which is what it cost from MunkOne. Looks like a pretty good deal to me. Probably worth shooting them a message.

Alternatively you could start up an In Search Of (ISO) thread and name a price that you would be willing to pay and you may find that does the trick.

D
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
automator
Nobody

Sat May 04, 2024 11:19 pm

New image Chris Cornell Australia / New Zealand Tour 11 Munk One