Stampede 11 Keyes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
holycow
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:18 pm

+1 :clap:

that was weird. refreshing a bunch of his pages, finally noticing that webstore appeared at the top. then my cart cleared out the first attempt, so i thought i missed it. anyway, excited to get my first keyes.
BennyR502
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:33 pm

So I sat here refreshing for the past 2 hours. The link finally popped up and I was sent straight to a 'page not found' link. Went back, tried again, over and over. Link didn't work. Then the link is completely gone, then it says sold out. Never even had a chance. I really wanted this one...
csorensen84
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Same thing happened here - didn't realize the webstore button appeared at the top of the page until a lot of refreshes in. Fortunately I was able to get myself a copy (at least paid for one...)
felocin
Art Expert

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:11 pm

+1 :pint:

bummer so many had problems. I was actually surprised how long it stayed up. I grabbed mine then went back and watched it not sell out for another five minutes.

Stoked to grab this from Keyes though and avoid the flippers
BennyR502
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 pm

I never saw the webstore link at the top but on the print edition page just below the image a link popped up saying it went to the webstore, but it never worked. Oh well, hopefully next time I'll get it right. Lucky me, it seems that perhaps a super kind EB'er is going to help me out with this one. If everything pans out I'll take a picture of it once it's framed :)
felocin
Art Expert

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:24 pm

been there man, I seem to have something happen all the time that causes me to miss a drop. Today I entered the wrong email for my paypal because I was in a hurry. I was convinced that I had blown my chance but luckily i got my order in on time.

Lots of people are convinced that this will stay at about cost on the secondary market for a while. Hope it does for those true fans who just want to appreciate the art in their home.
holycow
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 pm

I don't think it'll be too hard to score this on the secondary market for anyone that missed out... probably at cost like Sowers after a bit. There's already a ton on ebay. :roll:
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I think this is the best JK release to date. I love this one.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
felocin
Art Expert

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 pm

gorkie wrote:I think this is the best JK release to date. I love this one.
me to, will probably be the only one that makes my walls. His style isn't one that I would want a bunch of around my house. But one big one like this will be a prize in the collection that will definitely represent JK well.
Moonduckie78
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Almost crashed the car ordering this off the mobile site from my iPhone!
Totally worth it. Best print I ever bought while going 80mph!!!
opence
Art Expert

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Flying Ram FTMFW

cant wait to get this framed and up...have the perfect spot for it.
Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
shibby
Art Expert

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Moonduckie78 wrote:Almost crashed the car ordering this off the mobile site from my iPhone!
This is so bad but I can't stop laughing!
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Moonduckie78 wrote:Almost crashed the car ordering this off the mobile site from my iPhone!
too bad you didn't crash. That's exactly what the roads need more of, idiots driving 80mph whilst on the fuckking phone. :hanging:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
felocin
Art Expert

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:43 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
too bad you didn't crash. That's exactly what the roads need more of, idiots driving 80mph whilst on the fuckking phone. :hanging:
"too bad you didn't crash"?

What a stupid thing to say.
Moonduckie78
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:44 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Yes, I probably (definitely) should have pulled over......but DAMN, man...you didn't have to be so harsh. :cry: