Baby Blissed Out Bug 11 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby automator on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:23 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Baby Blissed Out Bug 11 Spusta

Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123586
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Postby coleslaw on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 pm

thx Marq !!! :clap: :pint:
coleslaw
Art Expert
 
Status: Banned !
Posts: 8054
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 pm
Location: oHIo
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey

Postby ceevee on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Yeah. This is a cool little handbill - and a smaller piece of this larger upcoming Blissed Out Bug print:
Image
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=73611
User avatar
ceevee
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7560
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Postby phishstix101 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Very nice! :clap:
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6087
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am
Image

Postby Jah on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Another fine Spusta print
User avatar
Jah
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:51 pm
Location: London,United Kingdom
T.H.C 5

Postby southerngarden on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:04 pm

oh, i want dat! ^
southerngarden
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4225
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Postby coleslaw on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:16 pm

16x16" edition of 90 S/N
ISO :drool:
coleslaw
Art Expert
 
Status: Banned !
Posts: 8054
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 pm
Location: oHIo
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey

Postby JayCee on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm

ceevee wrote:Yeah. This is a cool little handbill - and a smaller piece of this larger upcoming Blissed Out Bug print:
Image
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=73611


This piece can be purchased right now from the art gallery where Marq is showing a lot of his work, place is goodfoot art gallery. They are for sale there now for $45 for those that can't wait for it but don't think you would get any cool handbills with your order.
JayCee
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:07 am

Postby Scratch on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 pm

JayCee wrote:
ceevee wrote:Yeah. This is a cool little handbill - and a smaller piece of this larger upcoming Blissed Out Bug print:
Image
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=73611


This piece can be purchased right now from the art gallery where Marq is showing a lot of his work, place is goodfoot art gallery. They are for sale there now for $45 for those that can't wait for it but don't think you would get any cool handbills with your order.


Thanks for the plug.. and don't you worry about that.. I have my own little stack of freebies.. :) ..though one should never expect freebies.. order from marq.. order from me.. goes to the same place..
User avatar
Scratch
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2567
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:00 am

Postby JayCee on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Scratch wrote:
JayCee wrote:
ceevee wrote:Yeah. This is a cool little handbill - and a smaller piece of this larger upcoming Blissed Out Bug print:
Image
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=73611


This piece can be purchased right now from the art gallery where Marq is showing a lot of his work, place is goodfoot art gallery. They are for sale there now for $45 for those that can't wait for it but don't think you would get any cool handbills with your order.


Thanks for the plug.. and don't you worry about that.. I have my own little stack of freebies.. :) ..though one should never expect freebies.. order from marq.. order from me.. goes to the same place..


Glad to hear that Jason and know that one should not expect freebies as they are always a nice treat when the artist includes them. Also glad to hear you are having another show showcasing Marq's work. Hope the show is going well and i will be back to purchase something down the road. :)
JayCee
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:07 am

Postby coleslaw on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:44 am

thx for the blue Jason, i think i like it better than the red anyhow, thanks for the freebies, you rawk bro, killer print Marq !!! :clap:
coleslaw
Art Expert
 
Status: Banned !
Posts: 8054
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 pm
Location: oHIo
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey

Postby JayCee on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Could a mod possibly make an option for the Mini Blue Shroom Bookmark Blissed Out Bug one? Marq mentioned it on his facebook page and i also happen to have one so i should just take a picture of it for all of us so that when the option is there to view, there is a picture of it for all to see. Thanks ahead of time for making it an option.
JayCee
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:07 am

Postby automator on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:52 pm

New image Baby Blissed Out Bug 11 Spusta
Red Shroom Handbill

Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123586
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Postby automator on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:52 pm

New image Baby Blissed Out Bug 11 Spusta
Red Shroom Handbill

Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123586
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Postby automator on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:53 pm

New image Baby Blissed Out Bug 11 Spusta
Blue Shroom Handbill

Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123586
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Next

Return to Art Comments



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests