Pearl Jam Montreal 11 Soto

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
SpreadHeadLINC
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 pm

bangin'
evdisease
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:23 pm

.....and Jeff has firmly established himself AS A drymounting POSTER GOD!!!!!

I`m nobody, I never did an exposition and a gallery really, I never show any work anywhere and I`m doing this big show and it`s all a make up kinda way you know....
woodyland
Art Expert

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 pm

That was easy. +1 on the Purple. They were up for a few minutes too. Great work Jeff! It's a good day to be off work
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
jlabbate
Art Freak

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:36 pm

+1 on the purps :pint:
theganch
Art Enthusiast

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:53 pm

+1 on the purple. Stunning print...really liking the colors...can't wait to see it in person. It's a great day!
hilla

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Do I try for green tomorrow... Hmmm
hippiern
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:24 pm

+1 green, psyched.

unfortunately it was either that OR the giclee though

:lol:
student42
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:33 pm

At least Soto priced this high enough at $130 to kill the flippers margin. Still crashed the site for about 30 seconds and sold out instantly though. Hopefully it went to some good homes.
ImageI like pie!
student42
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:00 pm

student42 wrote:At least Soto priced this high enough at $130 to kill the flippers margin. Still crashed the site for about 30 seconds and sold out instantly though. Hopefully it went to some good homes.
Guess there was plenty of margin since one sold on ebay already for $261.15, yet that beautiful print "Shackled" is still not sold out.

Also, did Jeff lower the price of the Soundgarden print or was it always $40? I love that image but I did not care so much for the purple/pink shading. This is the same reason I like the variant way more than the reg on this PJ print.
ImageI like pie!
student42
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Jeff Soto should refund this variant. How many could he have possibly sold in Combined Locks, Wisconsin?
eBay 250901591160
Item location: Combined Locks, Wisconsin

Or Northville, MI for that matter
eBay 110751292364
Item location: Northville, MI

At least wait until they ship before you flip.
ImageI like pie!
timc
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:17 pm

There seems to be more and more flipper police around here :shock: :D Who cares they bought it want to sell it! Honestly being in Iraq not being able to buy and sell is driving me crazy! :pint:
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
student42
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

timc wrote:There seems to be more and more flipper police around here :shock: :D Who cares they bought it want to sell it! Honestly being in Iraq not being able to buy and sell is driving me crazy! :pint:
Selling 20 minutes after a drop just seems disrespectful to me. At least wait until it ships or better yet until you have it in hand. You serve NO purpose and are basically taking money from people with a slower internet connection who will actually appreciate the piece. If they are going to do this, at least don't be an idiot and post that you live in BFE, Iowa or whatever. I guess as long as people are willing to pay the high prices then this behavior will continue; and nobody is forcing them to spend that kind of money on the bay. I am a noob. Eventually, I will probably become desensitized to this behavior like so many others here, but right now it still bugs me.
ImageI like pie!
timc
Art Expert

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:51 pm

I hear what you saying about waiting a few days (showing some class)! Honestly if it was a MBW there would be no complaining! :D I am just fustrated I can't sell or trade :evil: have had offers on prints which I can't make happen being over here! If I asked the wife to pack and ship a print :lol:. Honestly Iwould have loved having a chance to flip the new MBW would have bought the new HUSH 13 hours ago! Any way I am just pissed I can't make any deals right now!
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
fredo
Art God

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Maybe they were bought at the show.
just a foil for me today, thanks
peerly
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 pm

student42 wrote:
timc wrote:There seems to be more and more flipper police around here :shock: :D Who cares they bought it want to sell it! Honestly being in Iraq not being able to buy and sell is driving me crazy! :pint:
Selling 20 minutes after a drop just seems disrespectful to me. At least wait until it ships or better yet until you have it in hand. You serve NO purpose and are basically taking money from people with a slower internet connection who will actually appreciate the piece. If they are going to do this, at least don't be an idiot and post that you live in BFE, Iowa or whatever. I guess as long as people are willing to pay the high prices then this behavior will continue; and nobody is forcing them to spend that kind of money on the bay. I am a noob. Eventually, I will probably become desensitized to this behavior like so many others here, but right now it still bugs me.
I would say: It's pretty slow. Nearly after every EMEK, Fairey Sale you'll find a few minutes after the first offers on the bay :roll: