Pearl Jam Montreal 11 Soto

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Supernaut6011
Art Enthusiast

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:09 am

student42 wrote:
timc wrote:There seems to be more and more flipper police around here :shock: :D Who cares they bought it want to sell it! Honestly being in Iraq not being able to buy and sell is driving me crazy! :pint:
Selling 20 minutes after a drop just seems disrespectful to me. At least wait until it ships or better yet until you have it in hand. You serve NO purpose and are basically taking money from people with a slower internet connection who will actually appreciate the piece. If they are going to do this, at least don't be an idiot and post that you live in BFE, Iowa or whatever. I guess as long as people are willing to pay the high prices then this behavior will continue; and nobody is forcing them to spend that kind of money on the bay. I am a noob. Eventually, I will probably become desensitized to this behavior like so many others here, but right now it still bugs me.
I completely agree! I also live in BFE, Iowa...
"Think for yourself, question authority." - Timothy Leary
automator
Nobody

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:59 am

New image Pearl Jam Montreal 11 Soto