New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
These are still up on Soundgardens web site. http://www.soundgardenworld.com/shop
Just click the link and scroll down...
- Art Connoisseur
- Posts: 850
- Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 am
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings, Please PM me to discuss...
New image Soundgarden LA 11 EMEK - Handbill
- Posts: 83360
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am
- Art Freak
- Posts: 11517
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
- Location: County of Loudoun, Virginia, USA
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:i would price gouge you drymounters to kingdom come if i were able to produce anything worth a shit
- Art God
- Posts: 28467
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
- Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Return to Art Comments
Users browsing this forum: 2the9s, Bing [Bot], DrewJ, glee7007, ToolFanFromWayBack, uniquelolram and 2 guests