Rubik Ohh...Alright... 11 Space Invader

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:59 am

Been collecting Invader since 2010. Nothing since 2013 has really appealed tho. Last purchase was the GID Invasion kit.

Another embossed rubik cubism of a detailed art piece would be nice. Surprised how quickly Space One, the full sized print has also shot up in aftermarket.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:54 pm

At least I still have the highest (unrecorded) sale on that one.
Last edited by Codeblue on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 pm

Codeblue wrote:At least I still have the highest (recorded) sale on that one.
Storytime...

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Had it on ebizzle for 2k. Dude wanted to buy in person. We agreed to meet halfway in b/w where we lived. Homie rolled up in a Tesla. Was prolly in his 50s and said it was a present for his daughter who loves her some Invader. He peeled off 2k in big faces. Wanted a quick look at the print so I partially unrolled it. He was satisfied and handed over the hunges. We shook hands and he took off. I forgot to record the sale.

P. S. Did I mention that it was damaged too. 8)
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Codeblue wrote:Had it on ebizzle for 2k. Dude wanted to buy in person. We agreed to meet halfway in b/w where we lived. Homie rolled up in a Tesla. Was prolly in his 50s and said it was a present for his daughter who loves her some Invader. He peeled off 2k in big faces. Wanted a quick look at the print so I partially unrolled it. He was satisfied and handed over the hunges. We shook hands and he took off. I forgot to record the sale.

Noice.

partpat
Art Freak

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Codeblue wrote:Had it on ebizzle for 2k. Dude wanted to buy in person. We agreed to meet halfway in b/w where we lived. Homie rolled up in a Tesla. Was prolly in his 50s and said it was a present for his daughter who loves her some Invader. He peeled off 2k in big faces. Wanted a quick look at the print so I partially unrolled it. He was satisfied and handed over the hunges. We shook hands and he took off. I forgot to record the sale.

Most of his prints have some damage cause the good people at POW and lazarides can't ship anprint to save their lives.
soam24
Art Freak

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Codeblue wrote:Soam paid $2500? Luls.

Baker
Art Expert

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 pm

I've always been in the right place at the right time trading for invaders. Something tells me those days are long gone.

Traded Moss Zelda for Warning
Traded Warning for Space One (just liked the image more personally)
Traded Phlegm Fight or Flight for Pink Aladdin San

And the best one (which looks even better right now)

Traded a fresh still in the tube from DHL Ashley Wood "After the War" for Ohh Alright.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
partpat
Art Freak

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:59 pm

Wow. You traded up hard af man those other prints are worth peanuts compared to these now.
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Pretty sure it was Gonzo that traded this for the Ashley Wood... not his last terrible decision! Great score Baker!
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
Baker
Art Expert

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Cbjornson wrote:Pretty sure it was Gonzo that traded this for the Ashley Wood... not his last terrible decision! Great score Baker!
It was. I lived about 10 minutes from him when we lived in Denver. Went and picked up the Ash Wood from DHL and drove straight to his apartment and traded in person.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
kansasbbq
Art God

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:20 pm

SteveKai wrote:Warning is fetching $3k now. Craziness. Always liked that one.

http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 35/history
Warning is great.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
partpat
Art Freak

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:26 pm

Baker wrote:
Cbjornson wrote:Pretty sure it was Gonzo that traded this for the Ashley Wood... not his last terrible decision! Great score Baker!
It was. I lived about 10 minutes from him when we lived in Denver. Went and picked up the Ash Wood from DHL and drove straight to his apartment and traded in person.

drymount - he offered me that trade to but I turned him down cause he's a loser :lol: oof. Solid trade.
kansasbbq
Art God

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:51 pm

partpat wrote:
Baker wrote:
drymount - he offered me that trade to but I turned him down cause he's a loser :lol: oof. Solid trade.
Was that the beginning of his downfall?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 am

Luls. Kbbq with the rare zinger.