Blue Windows Behind the Stars 11 McCarthy

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
wizdom
Art Expert

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 pm

i see it
veltri
Art Expert

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 pm

I was looking for the words helpless and came across another instance of it.
I'm not very good at photoshopping or however you circle the areas of the print, so here goes:

The real one written is in the lower lefthand side on the first part of the building as graffiti.

The "Dark Side of Oz" one, and I'm certain it was purposeful, starts after the second lower blue window.
That's the H. EL and P are next to each following window. The E is most evident in the jpeg.
The LESS is in the trees just next to the highest righthand side roof. You can really make out the first S even from the jpeg.

It's easier to see from far and hardly noticeable on the jpeg, but it's there, I swear!
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
Rhymnoceros24
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Does anyone know what the exact dimensions of this are?

I just received a copy that's much closer to 19"x19" than 20"x20".