Walden 11 Richard

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
middayshadows
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:46 pm

cinematical wrote:Wish I had one to take a picture of!
I think I might have - I'll try to find it...

Also , not surprised to hear of anyone having a different preference - both are very very nice.
middayshadows
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Best photo I took of the variant is among the photos I posted in my recap of the show:
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=285
treweman
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:39 pm

thanks ... the regular and cream variant look noticeably different from your pic ... i just received email confirmation that my yellow sky variant should arrive mid-week ... i'll try to post side by side pics of the regular and yellow sky ...
woodyland
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Muted daylight entering the room from the right but not enough to really brighten the First. It's just that much bluer that the others
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Nice set... lucky duck :pint:
woodyland
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank you. :oops: Someone asked for a side by side.

I'm still debating which to frame but I think it'll be Yellow Sky. I like the white paper.
hayward96
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

woodyland wrote:Muted daylight entering the room from the right but not enough to really brighten the First. It's just that much bluer that the others
What is the order here?
Reg - Fall - Blank?
Last edited by hayward96 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:35 pm

hayward96 wrote:
woodyland wrote:Muted daylight entering the room from the right but not enough to really brighten the First. It's just that much bluer that the others
What is the order here?
Reg - Fall - Yellow?
Its under the picture:
Left to right:Yellow Sky~Cream~First
Same fudge, different drop.
woodyland
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 pm

hayward96 wrote:
What is the order here?
Reg - Fall - Yellow?
Fall? The print says 'cream' on it so that's what I'm sticking with. I think JC had called Cream Fall once but went back to Cream for clarity's sake for two reasons, the name on the print & the fact that there's a Late Fall.
On the photo itself it says which are which. For the record, left to right are Yellow Sky~Cream~First.
I think it was mentioned there was a Fall & Late Fall but I can't remember. So I opened another screen & read where there is a Late Fall. I didn't see or know it was available from G88 but taking a look at JC's pic of side by side Late Fall & First(reg)I can see where the color of the leaves on the trees across the pond are muted on the Late Fall. Take a look @ my pic & all three show bright leaf colors on the trees on the opposite side on the pond.
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm

SHOW OFF :D
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
nagamisan
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 pm

woodyland wrote:Thank you. :oops: Someone asked for a side by side.

I'm still debating which to frame but I think it'll be Yellow Sky. I like the white paper.
Good choice :drool:
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:50 am

My fiancee has threatened to have an "intervention" w/ the rest of my family over my poster habit, no joke.She despises it, bur when "Walden" showed up, she had a nice stare at it and said "it looks real, we should frame it". After I got up off the floor, I knew I had something special.
FlapJack
Art Expert

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:03 pm

cargoflipper wrote:My fiancee has threatened to have an "intervention" w/ the rest of my family over my poster habit, no joke.She despises it, bur when "Walden" showed up, she had a nice stare at it and said "it looks real, we should frame it". After I got up off the floor, I knew I had something special.
Yeah yeah, "special" ... just make sure the poster collection remains yours in the pre-nup! :P :lol:

Any word on a sale through JC's site?
treweman
Art Expert

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 pm

quiet so far ...
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 pm

....and it breaks the $200 mark.