Naked States

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:00 am

This topic is dedicated to: Naked States

morst
EB Team

Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:00 am

I have this hanging in my living room, and people who look casually at it often don't even realize that it's a sea of naked bodies until they examine it up close. To me, when viewed from a distance, or without my glasses, it looks like a black and white close-up photo of tourmaline or some striated mineral.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
dmm8878
Art Expert

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:55 pm

I recently acquired this from an eBay seller in Oregon, along with the official book from the gallery show signed by Spencer Tunick and featuring all the photos from the show. I was at The Great Went, but I chickened out of posing on that chilly Maine morning. I also recently picked up a large format print (maybe 24" x 30") of the other photo from the Went shoot, "Maine 2", from an eBay seller in London -- http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/23403 . It is not signed and it's printed on thin photo paper. Not sure of the origin of that one, but it's beautifully printed.
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.