Deadmau5 NYC 10 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
jjbehren
Flipper

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:56 pm

cardhawks wrote:+1 good day

what is the edition size???? anyone know
Scratch wrote:
smokeycat wrote::drool: thanks for those great images!! wow, love that christmas tree lighting effect! crazy. cool looking horizontal tri! :clap:
what are the run on numbers of all these badboys? red singles? white singles? sparkelly versions? verticall and horizonal versions?
the uncuts are outta 25. . . the individuals are outta 100. . . sold as matchin' set numbers. . .
aahnutz
EB Team

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Please post all release discussion here ---> http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 36&t=61055

Thanks. :)
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:55 am

Anyone know the edition size and the print dimensions?
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:59 am

kong4king wrote:
Tapecat wrote:If that thing came unframed it would be sittin here next to me. I'm bummed out.

why would a poster framed by this gallery not be worthwhile getting? The guy seems to know emek so i would think it's unlikely he'd attach one to a backing or ruin a poster? No?
If you seen how Tapecat makes a frame, you would not ask this question. If you seen how Tapecat makes a frame for a print he must have, you would wish he had it sittin next to him, because it's a two month process of pure awesomeness!

Plus with a new camera = double or triple the photos of the process!

No worries with Scratch either, handles, frames & ships art like a pro

Also welcome to EB Kong
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:06 am

biscocrack420 wrote:Anyone know the edition size and the print dimensions?
Per EMEK's e-mail:

Glow in the Dark ink, each poster measures 12" x 24" and comes signed and numbered as a set of 3 matching numbers.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 am

mr_rugby wrote:
Per EMEK's e-mail:

Glow in the Dark ink, each poster measures 12" x 24" and comes signed and numbered as a set of 3 matching numbers.
Thanks for the info
jjbehren
Flipper

Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 am

mr_rugby wrote:
Per EMEK's e-mail:

And per the post three above yours:
jjbehren wrote:
Scratch wrote:the uncuts are outta 25. . . the individuals are outta 100. . . sold as matchin' set numbers. . .
potzerohour

Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 am

Kong, r u associated with goodfoot? Just a hint of hurt feeling in your first post ;)
Scratch
Art Expert

Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:44 am

potzerohour wrote:Kong, r u associated with goodfoot? Just a hint of hurt feeling in your first post ;)
wanna nip that one in the bud. . . .see where you're goin' with that. . . since it seems a little suspect to me also. . .give Kong comin' to my defence and the nature of his posts. . i have no interest, or need for multiple handles. . . nor time. . . i am me. . . thank you though kong for saying that. . .
mr_rugby wrote:
kong4king wrote:
Tapecat wrote:If that thing came unframed it would be sittin here next to me. I'm bummed out.

why would a poster framed by this gallery not be worthwhile getting? The guy seems to know emek so i would think it's unlikely he'd attach one to a backing or ruin a poster? No?
If you seen how Tapecat makes a frame, you would not ask this question. If you seen how Tapecat makes a frame for a print he must have, you would wish he had it sittin next to him, because it's a two month process of pure awesomeness!

Plus with a new camera = double or triple the photos of the process!

No worries with Scratch either, handles, frames & ships art like a pro

Also welcome to EB Kong
and thank you for kind words. . . i have also followed tapecat's threads and would love to see what he would do. . . his work is amazing
Tapecat
Art Expert

Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:50 am

I hope there no offense taken with my post.

I'm sure that Scratch frames AWESOMELY and would be a place I'd recommend to an EB'er anytime.

It's just I do like making whacked out frames & this one, well I had/have BIG plans for.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
smokeycat
Art Expert

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Tapecat wrote:I hope there no offense taken with my post.

I'm sure that Scratch frames AWESOMELY and would be a place I'd recommend to an EB'er anytime.

It's just I do like making whacked out frames & this one, well I had/have BIG plans for.
(from some one who knows first hand) scratch does a great job! :clap: bought from him in the past, just bought some last week, and would no doubt buy from in the future. :-D
ImageImageImage
coleslaw
Art Expert

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah scrach (Jason) is right on point and does a great job in my experiences personally-dustin :D
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:25 pm

I got a beige set... I like it more than I thought I would...

If anyone got number 50 RED and wants to sell please mssg me...

Thanks
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"
yesop
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:08 pm

got the red set. pretty nice. a lot more detail that i thought.

have the single prints been added to the database? i can only find the uncuts.
yesop wrote:
clbackhaus wrote:Thank you the (ones) that dont know are the litho and tack people. I just got my sleeves from dickblink today to file Live Today Worry Tomorrow and a FEW MORE Looks Fkin sweet and pencil sig makes it even sweeter :D
mkuborn wrote:Is this your first sentence?
automator
Nobody

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:01 pm

New image Deadmau5 NYC 10 EMEK
All Three GID