Widespread Panic Morrison 10 Wood

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
wolfmanjack
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 pm

adchamp6 wrote:theres nothing better than scoring more posters than you need, than running up to tarp 4 rows of a concert off 3 hours before the show :roll:
:lol: 2007 my buddies had koozies going around the lot with "welcome to red rocks, get off my tarp!" wish I still had that, one buddy bascially dared folks to say it to em... interesting confrontations
"Dont open my eyes, to nothin like truth, just leave it all lost in the wind, let it hide in the blindness of youth.
Facts of the matter, most likely will always remain, i guess ill be lost in the backyard, til i get home again"
- James McMurtry
Rowdy009
New User

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 am

I went straight to the merch table ASAP on Friday to get mine and I got #151/625. I wasn't going to miss this one since I waited too long in OB and missed out. Took it and the mail-order laminate to the framers yesterday. :clap:
coleslaw
Art Expert

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:45 am

06/25/10 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
I: Airplane > Vacation > Pigeons, Cotton Was King > Climb To Safety, Greta > Tie Your Shoes* > Red Hot Mama* > Tie Your Shoes > Porch Song
II: Conrad, Solid Rock, Good People > Dark Bar > Good People, Flicker> Shut Up and Drive, Cream Puff War > Fishwater, Blue Indian, Holden Oversoul
Encore: Let's Get The Show On The Road, Ain't Life Grand
* with Karl Denson on saxophone

06/26/10 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
I: Better Off, Henry Parsons Died, Dirty Side Down > Rock, Clinic Cynic, You Should Be Glad, Pilgrims, Love Tractor, Pleas > Bust It Big > Mr. Soul
II: Makes Sense To Me, Surprise Valley > Hatfield > Surprise Valley, Driving Song > Arleen > Driving Song, Saint Ex, North > Chilly Water > Interstellar Overdrive > Chilly Water
Encore: Up All Night> Junior

06/27/10 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
I: Let's Get Down To Business > Little Kin > Disco > All Time Low > Little Lilly > St. Louis > Blight > Tickle the Truth > Big Wooly Mammoth > Stop-Go > Who Do You Belong To?
II: Postcard > Jaded Tourist > Impossible > Machine > Barstools And Dreamers > Dyin' Man* > Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin'* > Drums* > Maggot Brain** > Use Me**, Chainsaw City
E: It Ain't No Use > Papa's Home, Last Dance***

* with DJ Logic on turntables
** with Eric McFadden on guitar
*** with Paul Angostino on piano
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
automator
Nobody

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:58 am

New image Widespread Panic Morrison 10 Wood

jojobadass
Art God

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 pm

For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
cyadude
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Is there a chance to add A/P Edition..Thanks :clap:
macc5
EB Team

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:23 pm

cyadude wrote:Is there a chance to add A/P Edition..Thanks :clap:

got it.. :D
coleslaw
Art Expert

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:16 pm

that looks sick jojo, great job Jeff :clap: :pint: :notworthy:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
cardhawks
Art Expert

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:32 pm

coleslaw
Art Expert

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 pm

surprised this is still available... :shock:
jojobadass
Art God

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm

it melts in your mouth
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
smokeycat
Art Expert

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am

:notworthy: great print! framed one of the ones i was lucky enough to get at the shows! double mat, black & red, silver frame. uv. :clap: :clap: :clap:
ImageImageImage
automator
Nobody

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 am

New image Widespread Panic Morrison 10 Wood
double mat framed uv

dmswsp
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 am

I still dont have mine back from Rich Holstien yet. Starting to get nervous....
smokeycat
Art Expert

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm

dmswsp wrote:I still dont have mine back from Rich Holstien yet. Starting to get nervous....
when you get it, please post pics. will come with a coa on the frame, i am guessing. maybe the frame will be signed too. going for original red wood red rocks seating? :drool: i'd love to see it. met him quick once, nice guy!
ImageImageImage