Phish Camden 10 Ames

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
evdisease
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 am

its ok, I dont mind it, not that original though.. you'd think AMES would have some different ideas.....knew it was them from afar

I`m nobody, I never did an exposition and a gallery really, I never show any work anywhere and I`m doing this big show and it`s all a make up kinda way you know....
TeddyBleu
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:08 pm

I got this print last night and I love it. The dimensions are not 18" x 24" as listed, however...
Davino1
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:58 pm

I just got one, it's in the mail to me, I love it!!!
nadahombre
Art Enthusiast

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:03 pm

And I thought Stephen Hawking dying was the most f%^&ed up thing that happened this week. Who the hell voted for this typical piece of Ameshit.

I'm really sorry Phish fans now have now to suffer these tired pop culture ripoff hacks