Icarus 10 Eelus

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
roo
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:26 am

ianpotter wrote:So did you go for 1 of each roo?
That would be telling but we do are right down here in sydney town :wink:
mtarail
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 am

After tapping the add button for a few minutes I was able to get a regular version.
roo
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 am

wow they stay in your cart for ages, i just realized i still had one in the cart from the mac.. when i was blasting away...
gfraser
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 am

so this is still available? im trying to add to cart since it shows over 1/4 available but not having much luck. are people who dont want to buy jsut drymounting around and putting them in their cart?
mtarail
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:01 pm

gfraser wrote:so this is still available? im trying to add to cart since it shows over 1/4 available but not having much luck. are people who dont want to buy jsut drymounting around and putting them in their cart?
I'd keep on trying. Treat that add button like an F5 key for a few minutes. There have to be some out there, or that bar showing how many are available wouldn't be so high.
ianpotter
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Anyone got any framing ideas for these? Would an ornate gold frame be too much?
jojobadass
Art God

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 pm

gfraser wrote:so this is still available? im trying to add to cart since it shows over 1/4 available but not having much luck. are people who dont want to buy jsut drymounting around and putting them in their cart?

these are freed up again.

just got one.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
roo
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:07 pm

ianpotter wrote:Anyone got any framing ideas for these? Would an ornate gold frame be too much?
I think it would as there will be alot of gold in this and the frame would not center the image, i think a dark coloured frame would work better...
lazk
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:13 pm

ianpotter wrote:I'll be sure to post picks when it arrives.
:pint:

Looks like if you bought a Gambia Canvas as well..

Nice of him to hook you up...

@Eelus Does that mean I should expect the canvas (and prints?) to arrive tomorrow E? Good luck with the drop. I hope its a quick sell out
T.K.C.
ianpotter
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 pm

roo wrote:I think it would as there will be alot of gold in this and the frame would not center the image, i think a dark coloured frame would work better...
I'm a fan of simple white box frames, but I don't think that would work in this case. Perhaps a black or grey box. Have to wait and see if there is a white boarder on the print or not.
roo
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 pm

lazk wrote:
ianpotter wrote:I'll be sure to post picks when it arrives.
:pint:

Looks like if you bought a Gambia Canvas as well..

@Eelus Does that mean I should expect the canvas (and prints?) to arrive tomorrow E? Good luck with the drop. I hope its a quick sell out
Would love to see some close up pics of the Gambia when it comes your way,,, nice score.... :ziggi:
roo
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 pm

ianpotter wrote:
roo wrote:I think it would as there will be alot of gold in this and the frame would not center the image, i think a dark coloured frame would work better...
I'm a fan of simple white box frames, but I don't think that would work in this case. Perhaps a black or grey box. Have to wait and see if there is a white boarder on the print or not.
It looks to have a white border, NEIBW is the only eelus i have that does not have a border.... :ziggi:
ianpotter
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 pm

lazk wrote:Looks like if you bought a Gambia Canvas as well..

Yup, I bought the Gambia canvas a while ago and I also snagged a couple of prints when he gave out the 25% off discount. I asked if they could all be shipped together so that the prints could be kept flat.
ianpotter
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 pm

roo wrote:It looks to have a white border, NEIBW is the only eelus i have that does not have a border.... :ziggi:
I've sent him a tweet to ask about the boarder.
whl10
Art Expert

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:32 pm

firestater didnt have a border either just as a FYI
ianpotter wrote:
lazk wrote:Looks like if you bought a Gambia Canvas as well..

Yup, I bought the Gambia canvas a while ago and I also snagged a couple of prints when he gave out the 25% off discount. I asked if they could all be shipped together so that the prints could be kept flat.
where do you live? i am planning a robbery...
and congrats! stunners.