Pearl Jam Buffalo 10 Maxx242

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby automator on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 pm

New image Pearl Jam Buffalo 10 Maxx242

automator
Nobody

Postby Scotty12 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:13 am

demetrios wrote:Signed & numbered edition available now over @ http://maxx242.com/blog/?p=702

Thanks for posting this, without you I wouldnt own it!

dmbpjfan wrote:pictures don't do this poster justice.

bayharborbutcher wrote:i'[ll second that photo's do not do this poster justice the colors are sharp and have a metaalic quality to some of them, and it looks like it would glow under a light as well. the buffalo is a really cool idea, my only complaint is that i feel like you see band of horses before you see pearl jam when you first look at it. im glad a picked one up..

Huge +3 to these, Maxx did a phenomenal job with this one.
Scotty12

Postby vedder76 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:35 am

Max did a great job on this. The colors are awesome and pictures dont do this poster justice. It's a must see/own in person.
If it had emek name on it people would be saying it's a masterpiece.
vedder76
Art Enthusiast

Previous

Return to Art Comments