Bomb It 10 Grafter

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
s_k_y
Art Expert

Fri May 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Loved the video of it being made. Here's hoping that MBW doesn't steal Grafter's technique on how to apply a paint splash. :wink:

(edit - although I don't think we'll have to worry about that as MBW probably hasn't held a brush anytime recently)
Blackheart
Art Expert

Fri May 07, 2010 6:56 pm

s_k_y wrote:Loved the video of it being made. Here's hoping that MBW doesn't steal Grafter's technique on how to apply a paint splash. :wink:

(edit - although I don't think we'll have to worry about that as MBW probably hasn't held a brush anytime recently)

Definitely not a hair brush
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
mtarail
Art Expert

Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm

kushmeja wrote:I also like this much better than Splash, which I really, really like. I was waiting to grab a Splash, but would much prefer this in both colorways for less than what the Splash alone would cost me. I prefer the mischievous boy bombing paint - I feel it more accurately represents what the whole street art scene is about. More aesthetically pleasing as well imo.
blazedoutbee
Art Expert

Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 pm

best print of the year so far....
eschiff
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 09, 2010 7:56 am

billy just came through and dropped of his piece, it's amazing.

the paint is still wet on it a bit and he said he's still waiting for the others to try before shipping. Amazingly, he said 90% of these went to people in the states which i thought was pretty random for a london artist.

very cool guy, makes it even better owning the print.

RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 8:00 am

Thanks for the pics, looks great!
this aggression will not stand, man.
jmacd
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 am

thanks for the pics. so looking forward to getting this.....
dangerboy
Flipper

Sun May 09, 2010 8:10 am

wow that's quite a stack of paint
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
BILLYTHEKID
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 09, 2010 8:36 am

eschiff wrote:Amazingly, he said 90% of these went to people in the states which i thought was pretty random for a london artist.

I think it had alot to do with the drop time. I turned my internet off about 10mins before it was released. It was nearly 10pm and my mrs had promised me an early nite for my birthday :wink: :wink: - im still in 2minds as to what i would have preferred for my birthday present, print or sexytime :lol: - hope she doesnt read this!

edit: before you say it, yes i know the print would last longer than me.
eschiff
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 09, 2010 8:46 am

BILLYTHEKID wrote:
eschiff wrote:Amazingly, he said 90% of these went to people in the states which i thought was pretty random for a london artist.

I think it had alot to do with the drop time. I turned my internet off about 10mins before it was released. It was nearly 10pm and my mrs had promised me an early nite for my birthday :wink: :wink: - im still in 2minds as to what i would have preferred for my birthday present, print or sexytime :lol: - hope she doesnt read this!

haha you're probably right, I just happened to be out that night so got the message on my phone and was able to get it
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 10:15 am

BILLYTHEKID wrote:

happy belated- bday! Either way, I'm sure you fell asleep with a smile on your face! :wink:
kevkevkev
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 12:04 pm

yes bloody rediculous drop time. some of us dont live on the internet and have to actually work during the day. hence after the first hour or two nobody in the uk was probably awake. :evil: looks nicer in person.
tranito
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Blackheart wrote:
kevkevkev wrote:i'm still after a splash but i just dont get this. looks to me like someone pulling skakeboard moves in the air. everyones bought this thinking its the next splash. havnt they? amina powder blue is better than this IMO. really sold out?

Anyone else struggling to understand what this means??

Translation please!!
After reviewing the play, this means : ''I'm bummed I missed out''.
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
kevkevkev
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 12:42 pm

this is one of those that i might have just bought cause it was there. everyones love for it may have persuaded me to just buy it anyway. we all do it. buy something cause everyone says its ace only to either sell it later or keep it cause its gone up in value. or both. either way. i'm not that bummed i missed it, there's plenty of other things going on sale pretty soon.
skary
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 09, 2010 12:56 pm

eschiff wrote:billy just came through and dropped of his piece, it's amazing.

the paint is still wet on it a bit and he said he's still waiting for the others to try before shipping. Amazingly, he said 90% of these went to people in the states which i thought was pretty random for a london artist.

very cool guy, makes it even better owning the print.

Seeing these pics makes me even more excited I ordered it. Now thats how a splash should look!!!!