Iron Man 2 10 Stout

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
buicksmith
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Took half hour and many attempts, but I got my hands on one. And yes etsy was a cluster drymount.
middayshadows
Art Expert

Thu May 06, 2010 1:16 am

Bobak wrote:I can't believe someone recommended Y the Last Man. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Believe it. It's great. Get some taste. Or , maybe you shouldnt if that throwing up in your mouth thing is a real problem for you.
buicksmith wrote:Took half hour and many attempts, but I got my hands on one. And yes etsy was a cluster drymount.
Yeah, that was a mess.
OneStepAhead
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 am

wow, this really shot up in value over night!
d0ughman
Art Connoisseur

Sat May 08, 2010 3:43 am

I am so stoked to receive this print, the close up pics made me drool a bit, metallic inks FTW!

I agree on the value shooting up overnight, I am not surprised however, the movie is getting pretty positive reviews despite it being a sequel... and the poster looks amazing!
kevkevkev
Art Expert

Sat May 08, 2010 8:58 am

the vlaue will dive when everyone gets their print. then in 6 months it will go up again. but its all about the film. its hardly an iconic or cult film (like most sequels aint) had this been for the first iron man i'd pay alot for it. but this film was just ok. IMO. not as bad as i thought though. basterds holds its value cause people love the film and QT.

i wish tyler had done an email your photo in thing again for this like he did with monster squad. i had some great photos of me naked wrapped in my blade runners. :shock:
fluffhead
Art Expert

Sat May 08, 2010 9:07 am

kevkevkev wrote: i wish tyler had done an email your photo in thing again for this like he did with monster squad. i had some great photos of me naked wrapped in my blade runners. :shock:
He did:

CONTEST:
if you'd like a shot at preordering, and you own a copy of my Alamo Drafthouse Bladerunner poster (either version) or a copy of my HOT FUZZTIVAL alamo poster, take a picture of yourself with it (as well as a picture of the penciled in numbered edition part (bottom right corner), and email it my way. i'll be picking some winners to have the option to preorder a poster.
RULES: only pictures received by 12AM PST tonight will qualify.
- sending a picture does not guarantee a preorder.
- you must be in the picture, you cannot just submit a picture of the poster itself
- i will notify all winners by tomorrow noon, PST.
kevkevkev
Art Expert

Sat May 08, 2010 10:18 am

WTF? when? i never got an email.
fluffhead
Art Expert

Sat May 08, 2010 10:27 am

day before the sale - might want to sign up for the mail list again
d0ughman
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 11, 2010 5:11 pm

its crazy to me that people are spending more on an unsigned version than a signed one.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed May 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Why are the signed prints listed as a separate edition?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
maden
Art Expert

Wed May 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Codeblue wrote:Why are the signed prints listed as a separate edition?
I was wondering that. If they are gonna be listed separately (which is retarded btw) then the run numbers should reflect that.
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around

d0ughman
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Only the ones from Tyler are signed, correct?

That means there are only @ 150 signed ones of these out there.
I can't wait to see it in person.
pewter14
EB Team

Wed May 12, 2010 11:31 pm

maden wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Why are the signed prints listed as a separate edition?
I was wondering that. If they are gonna be listed separately (which is retarded btw) then the run numbers should reflect that.
If anyone has the signed vs unsigned numbers, we can amend the numbers ... but yeah, the signed and unsigned sum up to a total of 515 (1st/red) and 130 (variant).
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu May 13, 2010 3:10 am

That doesn't answer why it's a separate edition. Are you going to go back and break all of the rest of his listings out into "signed" and "unsigned" editions?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
pewter14
EB Team

Thu May 13, 2010 3:22 am

I'll be honest, I don't want to track these separately. It's never been done that way before for Stout's prints, it just creates more work, and I'm guessing it's not always going to be accurate.

Others want to track them separately, so for now, because we started tracking this print that way from the beginning, we'll go forward that way.

I do not anticipate going back and changing past prints.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines