Pearl Jam Arnhem Antwerp 06 Ames

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

by automator on Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:48 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Pearl Jam Arnhem Antwerp 06 Ames

Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123586
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

by usamamasan1 on Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:48 pm

raaargh!
usamamasan1
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 am

by jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:33 pm

poster would be a winner if the top half had some color to it!!!! Most of the recent ames posters have way too much non-colored space!
User avatar
jimrip
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 am

by carljwiii on Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:34 pm

i hope it goes on sale today
User avatar
carljwiii
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:00 am

by nc on Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:39 pm

It's not even listed on Ames website yet. My guess is tomorrow.
User avatar
nc
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3723
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: San Francisco - North Bay, California

by relentlesskevin on Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:24 pm

when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?
User avatar
relentlesskevin
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Easton

by jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:45 pm

relentlesskevin wrote:when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?

The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!
User avatar
jimrip
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 am

by jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:47 pm

nothingman0 wrote:
relentlesskevin wrote:when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?

The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!

ACTUALLY THEIR SITE IS- BIG POP POSTER.COM
User avatar
jimrip
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 am

by Flimby on Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:59 pm

nothingman0 wrote:
relentlesskevin wrote:when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?

The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!


not true. they sell them individually as well, usually the day after a show
Flimby
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 10096
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:00 am

by jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:02 pm

Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:
relentlesskevin wrote:when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?

The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!


not true. they sell them individually as well, usually the day after a show

where... at the venue?
User avatar
jimrip
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 am

by Flimby on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:04 pm

nothingman0 wrote:
Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:
relentlesskevin wrote:when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?

The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!


not true. they sell them individually as well, usually the day after a show

where... at the venue?


no at http://www.bigpopposters.com
Flimby
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 10096
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:00 am

by jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:09 pm

Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:
Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:
relentlesskevin wrote:when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?

The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!


not true. they sell them individually as well, usually the day after a show

where... at the venue?

i did'nt know that... . I can save a-lot of money that way- thanx


no at http://www.bigpopposters.com
User avatar
jimrip
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 am

by relentlesskevin on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:25 pm

They dont responed to your emails. I have only gotten a few postings on their releases on http://www.bigpopposters.com . Otherwise their Pearl Jam posters go for $60. but I never know what time they start their sales. I know that if they are that much, it would have to be a kick ass poster for that price!
User avatar
relentlesskevin
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Easton

by jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:07 pm

relentlesskevin wrote:They dont responed to your emails. I have only gotten a few postings on their releases on http://www.bigpopposters.com . Otherwise their Pearl Jam posters go for $60. but I never know what time they start their sales. I know that if they are that much, it would have to be a kick ass poster for that price!

RIGHT... that's the problem... you never know what time or when their extra singles go on sale.. so, with that being the case, it's impossible to rely on that method to get a single Pear Jam poster from their most recent show... and, in my opinion, basically only 5 to 6 posters from Pearl Jam's entire 06' tour- made by Ames- have been worth that high $60 cost.
The recent Ames posters just don't compare to the prints they were putting out a few years ago. It's unfortunate.
User avatar
jimrip
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 am

by aleywwu on Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:09 pm

so - does this poster have a guy on a bicycle on it or not? the image on bigpop shows a bike, as does one here, but none of the other pics seem to show it?
aleywwu
New User
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:00 am

Next

Return to Art Comments



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: geezer, NiffWho and 9 guests