Pearl Jam Arnhem Antwerp 06 Ames

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:48 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Pearl Jam Arnhem Antwerp 06 Ames

usamamasan1
Art Expert

Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:48 pm

raaargh!
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:33 pm

poster would be a winner if the top half had some color to it!!!! Most of the recent ames posters have way too much non-colored space!
carljwiii
Art Expert

Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:34 pm

i hope it goes on sale today
nc
EB Team

Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:39 pm

It's not even listed on Ames website yet. My guess is tomorrow.
relentlesskevin
Art Expert

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:24 pm

when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:45 pm

relentlesskevin wrote:when do the Ames poster usually go on sale?
The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:47 pm

nothingman0 wrote:
The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!
ACTUALLY THEIR SITE IS- BIG POP POSTER.COM
Flimby

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:59 pm

nothingman0 wrote:
not true. they sell them individually as well, usually the day after a show
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:02 pm

Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:
where... at the venue?
Flimby

Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:04 pm

nothingman0 wrote:
Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:
where... at the venue?
no at http://www.bigpopposters.com
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:09 pm

Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:
Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote: The way to get ames posters is to go to their site at BIGPOP.COM.... -if your asking about pearl jam posters- Ames bros sells them in subscription lots only.. for every seperate leg of a pearl jam tour. Although there are still some older, single pearl jam posters, avaialable as singes on their site. As far as being able to get notified as to when the pearl jam subscriptions go on sale you have to get on their mailing list... usually the day before the subs go on sale you'll get an e-mail from them with info on how to get the subscrpitions. They are very pricey!!!!
where... at the venue?
i did'nt know that... . I can save a-lot of money that way- thanx

no at http://www.bigpopposters.com
relentlesskevin
Art Expert

Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:25 pm

They dont responed to your emails. I have only gotten a few postings on their releases on http://www.bigpopposters.com . Otherwise their Pearl Jam posters go for $60. but I never know what time they start their sales. I know that if they are that much, it would have to be a kick ass poster for that price!
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:07 pm

relentlesskevin wrote:They dont responed to your emails. I have only gotten a few postings on their releases on http://www.bigpopposters.com . Otherwise their Pearl Jam posters go for $60. but I never know what time they start their sales. I know that if they are that much, it would have to be a kick ass poster for that price!
RIGHT... that's the problem... you never know what time or when their extra singles go on sale.. so, with that being the case, it's impossible to rely on that method to get a single Pear Jam poster from their most recent show... and, in my opinion, basically only 5 to 6 posters from Pearl Jam's entire 06' tour- made by Ames- have been worth that high $60 cost.
The recent Ames posters just don't compare to the prints they were putting out a few years ago. It's unfortunate.
aleywwu
New User

Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:09 pm

so - does this poster have a guy on a bicycle on it or not? the image on bigpop shows a bike, as does one here, but none of the other pics seem to show it?