Pearl Jam Arnhem Antwerp 06 Ames

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:33 pm

aleywwu wrote:so - does this poster have a guy on a bicycle on it or not? the image on bigpop shows a bike, as does one here, but none of the other pics seem to show it?

Good question!
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Postby jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:12 pm

aleywwu wrote:so - does this poster have a guy on a bicycle on it or not? the image on bigpop shows a bike, as does one here, but none of the other pics seem to show it?

i just found out that only the limited edition- signed- numbered (subscrption) edition of that poster will have the bicycle image- i guess they are selling APs at the venues!- Not cool!
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Postby Flimby on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:18 pm

nothingman0 wrote:

i just found out that only the limited edition- signed- numbered (subscrption) edition of that poster will have the bicycle image- i guess they are selling APs at the venues!- Not cool!

huh?

the s/n prints are the A/Ps
Flimby
Art Freak

Postby jimrip on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:22 pm

Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:

huh?

sorry, i was typing too fast... my mistake.
jimrip
Art Connoisseur

Postby sasquatch on Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:12 pm

nothingman0 wrote:
Flimby wrote:
nothingman0 wrote:

huh?

sorry, i was typing too fast... my mistake.

Why is it not cool? People paid more for the limited edition, S/N.
sasquatch
Art Expert

Postby thegig on Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:21 pm

Ames = Acme
thegig
Art Expert

Postby usamamasan1 on Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:03 pm

what the drymount is that all about. I would be pissed if i wasn't me.

going to the show, waiting in line with the poster wolves...protecting it during the show and NO BIKE!?!
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Postby nimsu8 on Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:39 am

Auction 130024033184 for $338.11 was for all the posters in the Ames Euro sub, not just Amsterdam
nimsu8
Art Expert

Postby Yamar on Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:43 am

Fixeded it :)
Yamar
Site Admin

Tra la la la la...

Postby Codeblue on Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:17 am

usamamasan1 wrote:what the drymount is that all about. I would be pissed if i wasn't me.

going to the show, waiting in line with the poster wolves...protecting it during the show and NO BIKE!?!

In my experience they will show you the poster before you buy it if you ask nicely.
Codeblue
Art God

Postby pjtaper on Mon May 07, 2007 10:56 am

How do you think I feel... I paid for the Euro sub, then as each show unfolded, I became more and more pissed/annoyed...
drymount AMES! I may be a Pearl Jam fan, but I am not a fan of theirs... I do like Klausen though!

Oh, by the way, you can pick this one up at www.pearljam.com in the goods section, but get it fast, it's about to be gone(not sold out, just put into tubes for a very shitty mystery sale)
pjtaper
Art Freak

Postby automator on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:05 pm

New image without bicycle

automator
Nobody

Previous

Return to Art Comments