Flag 2010 10 Saber

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Scandi
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 am

HotRodTikiGod wrote: Can't blame JetSet; he knows the hustle and everybody's happy at the end of the day.
Although I've never had problems with JSG myself I know of a few who would strongly disagree with the second part of the above statement.
Unconcerned, but not indifferent
hirschy75
Art Expert

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 am

Scandi wrote:
HotRodTikiGod wrote: Can't blame JetSet; he knows the hustle and everybody's happy at the end of the day.
Although I've never had problems with JSG myself I know of a few who would strongly disagree with the second part of the above statement.
Agreed.... although I've never risked buying from JSG because of the horror stories
reminder: ink on paper
Scandi
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 am

hirschy75 wrote:
Scandi wrote:
Agreed.... although I've never risked buying from JSG because of the horror stories
I bought the Saber Flag from JSG, as it was just way to nice to pass up.
Unconcerned, but not indifferent
hirschy75
Art Expert

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Scandi wrote:
hirschy75 wrote:
Scandi wrote:
I bought the Saber Flag from JSG, as it was just way to nice to pass up.
I wish I had been around when this was still in his shop
HotRodTikiGod
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Scandi wrote:
Bottom line, your experience has been good, and I believe You much sooner than I would believe some "group" of someones who have been proven to hold multiple accounts and work to benefit themselves. (Most of the flippers that posted negatively against Lahoda and JSG in the past have been proven to be a single person posting under multiple names to bring a sense of authority to their lies.)

I could only assume that the people who actually purchased these flags are very happy. The flags are now worth about 5 times their original price!!! I guess you can only hate on that if you didn't get one in the first place.

When you really break it down, there are no more LEGIT complaints about JSG than there are about ANY publisher. I'm sure of it.
Mention
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm

HotRodTikiGod wrote: I could only assume that the people who actually purchased these flags are very happy. The flags are now worth about 5 times their original price!!! I guess you can only hate on that if you didn't get one in the first place.
I'm happy with my flags, but not because of the increase in price. I love them because they are powerful pieces from an amazing artist. If this would have dropped in price, I wouldn't feel any different about it.
Last edited by Mention on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
HotRodTikiGod
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Mention wrote:[quote="HotRodTikiGod"
I could only assume that the people who actually purchased these flags are very happy. The flags are now worth about 5 times their original price!!! I guess you can only hate on that if you didn't get one in the first place.
I'm happy with my flags, but not because of the increase in price. I love them because they are powerful pieces from an amazing artist. If this would have dropped in price, I wouldn't feel any different about it.[/quote]

I kind of wish that every collector had this opinion. It's all too easy to get hyped up on price. The day after I sold my flag proof and shipped it, I regretted it. I think that sense of regret will continue to grow too... In short, you are smart. I wish I didn't sell mine now. :(
baurmanngallery
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:11 am

Mods/Admins,

Isn't Lahoda banned from posting on this forum?
HotRodTikiGod
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 pm

baurmanngallery wrote:Mods/Admins,

Isn't Lahoda banned from posting on this forum?
Yeah, I would also be curious to know if he was banned and if so, then why? Was it a specific incident that got him banned, or was it just due to the group consensus from the same people here that talk fudge about everything?

If it was a specific incident, what was it? Is there a link to a thread here where he did something?

I would like to hear this directly from a moderator/admin. please... Rather than more "Horror Stories" from the fans...

(Maybe this should be a new thread, since it's Off-Topic?)
hirschy75
Art Expert

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 pm

HotRodTikiGod wrote: I could only assume that the people who actually purchased these flags are very happy. The flags are now worth about 5 times their original price!!! I guess you can only hate on that if you didn't get one in the first place.
You're completly misundertanding.

People don't hate because they missed the flag, at least most don't, people hate and some avoided this guy because of his past buisness practices
automator
Nobody

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 am

New image Flag 2010 10 Saber

automator
Nobody

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 am

New image Flag 2010 10 Saber
23 kt. Goldleaf Mini Lino Edition - back view

automator
Nobody