QOTSA SF 99 Firehouse

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby jojobadass on Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:44 pm

yep, that's stephanie swift.
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 19915
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

and for everything else under the sun; including fine art, art prints, toys and other junk....be sure to check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosfineart.com

Postby ryan_1969 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:07 pm

jojobadass wrote:yep, that's stephanie swift.


"Her trademark acts included anal sex, lesbian scenes, and she was usually cast as the prim and proper professional woman who goes bad. She is openly bisexual in her personal life, preferring relationships with females to that of males."-wiki
ryan_1969
 
Status: Active

Postby swampviking on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:15 pm

Same goes for Ron Donovan.

ryan_1969 wrote:
jojobadass wrote:yep, that's stephanie swift.


"Her trademark acts included anal sex, lesbian scenes, and she was usually cast as the prim and proper professional woman who goes bad. She is openly bisexual in her personal life, preferring relationships with females to that of males."-wiki
User avatar
swampviking
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1935
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:00 am
Location: san francisco

Postby ricv64 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:47 am

awesome the source was wikipediad . swampy has been known to put on a donkey show for those into that sort of thjing .

too bad a bunch of these were destroyed by a leak in the building
User avatar
ricv64
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7230
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: lost and asleep on mazn great highway
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila


Image

Postby swampviking on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 pm

ricv64 wrote:awesome the source was wikipediad . swampy has been known to put on a donkey show for those into that sort of thjing .

too bad a bunch of these were destroyed by a leak in the building


I took a leak in that building.
User avatar
swampviking
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1935
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:00 am
Location: san francisco

Postby ricv64 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:11 pm

don't soil my poster swampy




.It's :drool: tastic
User avatar
ricv64
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7230
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: lost and asleep on mazn great highway
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila


Image

Postby ricv64 on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:00 am

Awesome on pointing out the edition differences who ever did it
User avatar
ricv64
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7230
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: lost and asleep on mazn great highway
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila


Image

Postby ryan_1969 on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:28 pm

:shock: blacklight pic added.
ryan_1969
 
Status: Active

Postby ricv64 on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:58 pm

Image


one of the best posters ever !
User avatar
ricv64
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7230
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: lost and asleep on mazn great highway
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila


Image

Postby benfrith on Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:37 am

i'd really love to get one of these
User avatar
benfrith
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:00 am

Postby ryan_1969 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:57 pm

ricv64 wrote:Image


one of the best posters ever !


how did you post that picture?
ryan_1969
 
Status: Active

Postby aahnutz on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:14 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:how did you post that picture?

Uhhh..."display remotely."

Looks like she's been in the tanning booth too long.
User avatar
aahnutz
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 21655
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Some place I'd rather not be...

Postby electrachrome on Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:14 am

ricv64 wrote:See one of these , and you see Ron is a master in this medium . People talk about great printing , but the Firehouse is one of the leaders in this ,GREAT PRINTING .

I finaly got one and your totaly right. lotta depth and very sparkley.
quintessential Firehouse.
User avatar
electrachrome
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17359
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Postby ricv64 on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:58 am

electrachrome wrote:
ricv64 wrote:See one of these , and you see Ron is a master in this medium . People talk about great printing , but the Firehouse is one of the leaders in this ,GREAT PRINTING .

I finaly got one and your totaly right. lotta depth and very sparkley.
quintessential Firehouse.



Congrats , which kinda background ?
User avatar
ricv64
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7230
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: lost and asleep on mazn great highway
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila


Image

Postby electrachrome on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:34 pm

ricv64 wrote:
electrachrome wrote:
ricv64 wrote:See one of these , and you see Ron is a master in this medium . People talk about great printing , but the Firehouse is one of the leaders in this ,GREAT PRINTING .

I finaly got one and your totaly right. lotta depth and very sparkley.
quintessential Firehouse.



Congrats , which kinda background ?

Solid Orange...not one of the "flames".
User avatar
electrachrome
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17359
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

PreviousNext

Return to Art Comments



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests