Tool Flaming Lips 94

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:18 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Tool Flaming Lips 94

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:59 pm

This must have been an amazing show. Then again...I don't know if the Lips did their whole routine back then.
rgardjr
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:56 pm

I picked up one of these off Ebay a while ago. Thick stock register on print isn't the greatest. I remember the guy I bought it from sent it flat sandwiched in between multiple pieces of cardboard. I really like the poster. Open spot underneath failure to fill in venue, date, ect ...
citizennorm

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:54 pm

It was an amazing show. I saw them in Cleveland. It was sureal to have the Flaming Lips come out with a bubble machine before Tool. A weird combo. The crowd hated the lips and alot of fights broke out during Tools set. Too many drunk rednecks moshing in Ohio is a bad thing. I want this poster badly.
ryan_1969

Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:54 am

i added a better picture.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:21 am

ryan_1969 wrote:i added a better picture.
I gotta say that even though I don't like this poster, you take some great pics. I need a better camera. What setup do you have?
ryan_1969

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:44 am

Codeblue wrote:
ryan_1969 wrote:i added a better picture.
I gotta say that even though I don't like this poster, you take some great pics. I need a better camera. What setup do you have?
it's actually really hard for me to take pics. i have all my stuff on fom-cor wrapped in shrinkwrap, so everything is at an angle. olympus C-4000, almost five years old. thanks for the complement. :D
dr_flie
Art Expert

Tue May 27, 2014 8:02 am

I saw this show in Toronto. The Lips played a loud guitar driven set which blew the ears off of everyone. Tool killed anyone who was left. I'm still recovering. :rock:
Flippers9
New User

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:27 am

I saw this show in St. Louis, the Lips were basically booed off the stage bubble machine and all. They played 'she don't use jelly' and then all hell broke loose in a bad way. Maynard scolded the crowd for being rude to his friends....and then destroyed. An odd thing during the show where he wore only a jockstrap, he repeatedly hit himself in the d & b's. amazing show, left there entirely drenched in sweat as if I literally jumped in a pool. Went to Taco Bell ordered one hard taco and five cups of water. Epic.