Pearl Jam Washington 06 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:35 am

As soon as the tubes start arriving there will be a flood of them on ebay, which irritates me to no end. That might drive the price down for a few days (and by down I mean just below a C note), but this sucker is only going to go up after that.

GRRR
thesavageguy
Art Expert

Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:33 pm

kj1nyr wrote:As soon as the tubes start arriving there will be a flood of them on ebay.
I actually think a much higher percentage of people who got this poster are going to keep it for themselves.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:44 pm

well look at those that have been posted my members in the last 24 hours...I know they don't want theirs. I for one am keeping mine. But would be willing to trade it for a russian bride (or at least her postage).

:wink:
Героям слава
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:15 pm

Yep, a dozen ebeans members suddenly have some to trade within the last 24hrs, not to mention all the people on the PJ message boards looking to trade theirs.

Unfortunately so far none of them seem to want anything I have to trade. But I hold out hope. And if it's not meant to be somehow life will go on.

Peace,
KJ
jjbehren
Flipper

Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:30 pm

yosi wrote:
ChefFerrari wrote:
yosi wrote:Just picked this up. Can't wait to see it!
Really ?? Is that why U listed it for sale or trade ?
I list almost everything I have for sale or for trade (especially right after I get it) in case there is someone who makes me an offer I can't refuse. Doesn't mean I'm looking to trade or sell necessarily. I'm still excited to see this in person.

I'm with yosi. I love this print (and I haven't even seen it in person) and don't plan on moving it. But if someone would trade a '98 Minneapolis for it I want them to know I'm game.

However, once it goes in a frame it comes off my Trades list.
ill
Art Expert

Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:04 pm

It looks amazing in person. Mine actually made it to the frame shop finally, so I'm pretty eager to get it back in a week.
yosi
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:40 pm

jjbehren wrote:
yosi wrote:
ChefFerrari wrote:
yosi wrote:Just picked this up. Can't wait to see it!
Really ?? Is that why U listed it for sale or trade ?
I list almost everything I have for sale or for trade (especially right after I get it) in case there is someone who makes me an offer I can't refuse. Doesn't mean I'm looking to trade or sell necessarily. I'm still excited to see this in person.

I'm with yosi. I love this print (and I haven't even seen it in person) and don't plan on moving it. But if someone would trade a '98 Minneapolis for it I want them to know I'm game.

However, once it goes in a frame it comes off my Trades list.
Exactly. There are certain prints that I know I'm not getting rid of, no matter what, and so they are only in my collection. But other prints, even if I really like them, if I know theres something I like more, I'll put it in my trades even if its unlikely I will trade it.
my2hands
Art Expert

Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:38 pm

turnJBup wrote:Right on Klausen! To hell with all the religious dildos throwing away our freedom and our future. A poster with balls! arrrrrghg.
that about sums it up
my2hands
Art Expert

Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:43 pm

bysleightofhand wrote:The black ink background makes it much cooler IMO. It allows it to be nice and dark compared to normal black paper. The only bad part is when the ink starts to chip off and you see the white behind it.
yup... there are 1-2 tiny flecks on mine... time to frame :D
bysleightofhand
Art Expert

Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:48 pm

my2hands wrote:
bysleightofhand wrote:The black ink background makes it much cooler IMO. It allows it to be nice and dark compared to normal black paper. The only bad part is when the ink starts to chip off and you see the white behind it.
yep, frame it now before more can fleck off or ya scuff it.
yosi
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:15 pm

Got this. Pretty nice in person, but I actually like the Klausen Gorge 06 better.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:26 pm

:lol:

yup

tiny motor cycles trump bloody scythes any 32nd day of the month
Героям слава
bostonlou
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:23 am

bysleightofhand wrote:
my2hands wrote:
just noticed last night i have a couple of white spots

i mean they're tiny spots... but they're there... hardly noticeable except up close

of all the people that got this print... how many of you have white spots?
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:24 am

i does
willg
Art Expert

Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:33 am

bostonlou wrote:
bysleightofhand wrote:
my2hands wrote:
just noticed last night i have a couple of white spots

i mean they're tiny spots... but they're there... hardly noticeable except up close

of all the people that got this print... how many of you have white spots?

Same here. Just hope its not something that once started will get progressivly worse.