Global Warning 09 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
ipath2003
Art Expert

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Item number: eBay 190408002911

GLOBAL WARNING HPM on Wood - SOLD for $3,950.00 + $50.00 shipping

automator
Nobody

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:41 am

New image Global Warning 09 Fairey

automator
Nobody

Sun May 15, 2011 8:07 pm

New image Global Warning 09 Fairey

michaelu
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:24 pm

this print is on a tv show called 2 and half men. its in the hallway by the kitchen
Kdh12
Art Freak

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 pm

I just happened to be watching and saw that too
mmmm Beer :pint:
turnJBup
Art Freak

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:38 pm

bigbp0057 wrote:Global Warming isn't even real, the earth has been getting progressively cooler over the last 10 years. This print is stupid.

Wasn't someone asking why people have so many different EB accounts the other day? :lol:

Don't have sex with your family members people....
bryndavies
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:40 pm

michaelu wrote:this print is on a tv show called 2 and half men. its in the hallway by the kitchen

Worst show ever.
ImageT.K.C.
spagucci1
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 pm

bryndavies wrote:
michaelu wrote:this print is on a tv show called 2 and half men. its in the hallway by the kitchen

Worst show ever.
Was a good show when Charlie Sheen was on it.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:04 pm

oldfartatplay wrote:
ThePrestige wrote:
bigbp0057 wrote:Global Warming isn't even real, the earth has been getting progressively cooler over the last 10 years. This print is stupid.
You my friend are an idiot if you actually believe that.
Global warming was real, for about 5 years. However there is no human cause of global warming, the sun warms the earth. The global warming craze was caused by a greedy politician for political purposes (who by the way probably uses 1000 times more energy than the average person to to promote himself and his cause). Back in the 70s there was a similar scare called "global cooling" only they didn't blame it on human activity. It was blamed on the sun, they were smarter back then. The sun is the only thing that can cause fluctuations in the temperature of the earths atmosphere. Educate yourself and and be free.
Global warming is a fad that's dying, finally.
go ahead bash me, I'm ready
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:10 pm

baxterpop wrote:global warming is a TOTAL sham, just think Y2K and el nino, why is it the coldest summer on record and why has the verbiage changed to "climate change" there is absolutely no proof that man has caused the climate to change what so ever, no one can prove it, its just a theory, think about it, Al Gore the guy who is profiting from this bullshit 1) uses much more energy or "carbon" than probably all the users on this website flying around promoting it and 2) wont even debate anyone who disagrees with him.

look at the facts, total lie, and a total power grab, carbon credit = way to redistribute and tax wealth.

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/
Bump.
Prisco077
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Just tracked this one down and it seems like it's a tiny bit smaller than 18x24 (maybe a quarter of an inch on both sides). Either that or I may have been ripped off. Any other owners notice the size is a bit off?
turnJBup
Art Freak

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:51 pm

baxterpop wrote::pint:
mcgod wrote:Science and Public Policy Institute? :rolling: Fringe right wing climate denial organization funded by oil companies.

You're funny. Your tin foil hat must be too tight.
wait 10 years and see who's right, well over half the country doesnt buy into this global warming BS, and the only reason its pushed and marketed is cause so many people make SO much money from it, provide proof that its actually happening and man is actually causing it and I will believe it, I know you cant so I will wait... :pint:
chalkdust
Art Expert

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:13 pm

luls, keep trying
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 am

Well, it was educational and entertaining. Thanks for the bump.
Prisco077 wrote:Just tracked this one down and it seems like it's a tiny bit smaller than 18x24 (maybe a quarter of an inch on both sides). Either that or I may have been ripped off. Any other owners notice the size is a bit off?
Some dude said some pages ago that it was smaller than the usual 18x24 when he received it over 8 years ago.
soam24 wrote:you need to use firefox, check 4 change.

i set it to reload the webpage once every 30 seconds and when it detects change in the site it alerts you with david bowie - changes and moves your tab to the front of the computer.

too easy, not to mention i had off today too and can sit around all day.
Good times when one could get a "ding" 30 seconds after the print went live and still buy the print.
kushmeja wrote:Looks as though they are all gone now, but it still has the dropdown for the quantity. Just doesn't add anything to your cart.
Sounds like one used to be able to buy some quantity higher than one in a single order. Again, good times.
GR8Dane wrote:
erba wrote:Got mine the other day as well. UPS drymounted it up real good. I gotta try and contact obey. Anybody have their email info? I tried their contact page and it got bounced back to me.
orders@obeygiant.com

Just contact UPS and get the claim started. That is what Jaspr is going to tell ya.
Jaspr has been in it that long, eh? Interesting.
Codeblue wrote:
bigbp0057 wrote:
talkingdeads wrote:We should leave it alone, Jim. He seems like the kind of guy that only posts in threads for posters he has on ebay.
I don't flip, never had
ORLY

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/bigbp005 ... c=1&_rdc=2
Can't remember the last time I saw "ORLY", until today (yesterday now).

What happened to all those everything-is-quite-alright people? Surely most are trumpers today, if not all. Only the very few still post today that I saw, some with "credentials".

P.S. there were only 2 posts in the "Art Comments" in 4 or 5 days before Jim's bump above.

Edit: CO2 is good for tomatoes and other fudge, according to some shitty link someone posted on the first on the second or third page of the thread. The last update was done in 2015 on that website. To bad they stopped the "research".
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Give me 500 years of data collected with modern instruments then we can talk.
*hand censored by the magical m'faith