Dave Matthews Band Hershey 09 Methane

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
jimmyhoops
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:14 am

veefourteen wrote:Was anyone at the outside Merch booth around 3:30 the day of the show??

They originally took the poster down and claimed they wouldnt be selling it. An employee of Hershey came to the stand and commented that there was a potential copyright issue and ordered the stand to take down the poster and not offer it for sale. We asked about the poster last year (the chocolate bar) and if there was ever an issue with that one. His response "Well, i didnt see that one so i cant do anything about it!" Wow....just freakin wow!!! A few hours before show time and they stop the poster sale due to copyright issues!!

The guy was on and off the phone on various calls about the outcome of the poster. After an hour or so they got the word that it was okay to release the poster for sale. You would of though that something like this would be worked out ahead of time.

HA! Methane Studios doesn't care about copyright issues or stealing other's ideas. They really need to hire someone with some originality at that joint :hanging:
~JimmyHoops...Widespread Panic and Grateful Dead Poster Fanatic!
kramer73
Art Expert

Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:22 am

jimmyhoops wrote:
veefourteen wrote:Was anyone at the outside Merch booth around 3:30 the day of the show??

They originally took the poster down and claimed they wouldnt be selling it. An employee of Hershey came to the stand and commented that there was a potential copyright issue and ordered the stand to take down the poster and not offer it for sale. We asked about the poster last year (the chocolate bar) and if there was ever an issue with that one. His response "Well, i didnt see that one so i cant do anything about it!" Wow....just freakin wow!!! A few hours before show time and they stop the poster sale due to copyright issues!!

The guy was on and off the phone on various calls about the outcome of the poster. After an hour or so they got the word that it was okay to release the poster for sale. You would of though that something like this would be worked out ahead of time.

HA! Methane Studios doesn't care about copyright issues or stealing other's ideas. They really need to hire someone with some originality at that joint :hanging:
had a feeling I'd see you here.
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
automator
Nobody

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 pm

New image hershey

automator
Nobody

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:57 pm

New image hershey09

automator
Nobody

Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:23 pm

New image Hershey 2009