Loves Me Not 09 Prefab

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:25 pm

zkreider wrote:Yeah if you haven't checked out his home page there is alot of other sweet items. He really out did himself with the detail on the flower petal/wings
Just so you know, its "they" not "him."
Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.
mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.
ArtAsylumBoston
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:59 pm

That;s correct, Prefab is a collective of artist's, you will be able to read and learn more about them in our exclsuive interview coming soon. For our current interviews please visit www.curbsandstoops.com and for additional information or to purchase a print please contact us directly at:
sales@artasylumboston.com

We will be officially releasing these on Monday the 8th so keep an eye out for all the release info, each piece will come with a signed COA.

Jason Zenag

Art Asylum Boston
blazedoutbee
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:06 pm

ArtAsylumBoston wrote:That;s correct, Prefab is a collective of artist's, you will be able to read and learn more about them in our exclsuive interview coming soon. For our current interviews please visit http://www.curbsandstoops.com and for additional information or to purchase a print please contact us directly at:
sales@artasylumboston.com

We will be officially releasing these on Monday the 8th so keep an eye out for all the release info, each piece will come with a signed COA.

Jason Zenag

Art Asylum Boston

do you have anymore of those retired stencils for sale? the Obey ones?
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:27 pm

blazedoutbee wrote:do you have anymore of those retired stencils for sale? the Obey ones?
:clap: :lol: :clap:
Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.
mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.
zkreider
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:44 pm

sorry for the he/they mix up. Prefab 77, the colab group, is awesome! I guess I just assumed that Marc was the man due to my singuler communication with him. I guess I should do a little more research next time. P.s. anyone else order loves my not and if so, any idea on the shipping time frame?
neun
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Just received it. I tell you, it is absolutely stunning.
Simply put, LMN has catapulted into one of my all time favs.
Pics to come when I can.
rmwigham
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 am

Holy crap this is awesome.

I emailed Prefab in the hope of grabbing one. Is there an alternative in terms of getting my hands on one of these? Any guidance would be appreciated either in this thread or via PM (I didn't see anything on the ArtAsylum site, as I assume that ArtAsylum is selling the exploding phone booth but not this one. Incidentally I may have to pick up an exploding phone booth as well).

Thanks!
mikeyc1023
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm

yeah this is only available through Prefab77, not art asylum. E-mail is usually quickly returned by Marc from prefab so thats your best bet.
zkreider
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:02 pm

you may have missed out being that it was a small run of only 50 however it never hurts to ask. plus, I second the "Marc is quick to reply" comment. Great people those Prefab 77! Cheers
rmwigham
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Thanks for the replies. I emailed Marc late last night but I haven't heard back. Based on his reputation for promptly responding, I fear the worst.

Ah well, to comfort myself I think I will grab one of the exploding phone booths. I like the idea of that one on a wall quite a bit too.

Thanks again!
rmwigham
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 pm

So it turns out that Marc's email went to my spam folder. He does indeed have a few left! Psyched. Expensive day for me today between this and Enemy of Promise 2. I'll be taking a bit of a break after this I think.
neun
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:01 am

Congrats, Marshall!
grub2323
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:39 am

top bloke that Marc! glad people are starting to catch on "thier" work; they do work hard and have been around for a minute! skingirl (lilac)is 1 of my favs and just picked up a phone Booth US. Might have to go for a LMN too. wonder if any left
rmwigham
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:12 am

I believe they still have some. The time difference here in the OC and in the UK is such that I'm asleep when Marc is working. It has made the exchange of information difficult. I remain resilient in the face of adversity, however.
automator
Nobody

Sun May 23, 2010 11:26 pm

New image Loves Me Not 09 Prefab