American Artifact 09 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
ricv64
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am

itsdug wrote:i saw these yesterday. wow!

i saw dug yesterday with a cast , wtf , i mean wow :!:

oh the chromadepth glasses totaly work with this one tooooooooooooooooo
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
coleslaw
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:59 am

“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
nc
EB Team

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Just got back from the eye doctor - she told me I had retina color vibration burn syndrome and asked me if I looked at anything bright recently. I told her about this poster and she said she advised me to only look at this poster with sunglasses on. at night. I'm just saying...

Great job Chuck 8)
ricv64
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:16 pm

nc wrote:Just got back from the eye doctor - she told me I had retina color vibration burn syndrome and asked me if I looked at anything bright recently. I told her about this poster and she said she advised me to only look at this poster with sunglasses on. at night. I'm just saying...

Great job Chuck 8)

story of the day , now sign my movie poster nick
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
coleslaw
Art Expert

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 am

:lol:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 am

In for one screenprint. I was away for a few days, glad this was still available.
pewter14
EB Team

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:45 am

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:01 am

kj1nyr wrote:In for one screenprint. I was away for a few days, glad this was still available.
This Firehouse stuff should be gone immediately, but, luckily for some of us, the prints are around for a while.
Squirt
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 pm

machination wrote:
kj1nyr wrote:In for one screenprint. I was away for a few days, glad this was still available.
This Firehouse stuff should be gone immediately, but, luckily for some of us, the prints are around for a while.
Wouldn't be so quick to assume that :D
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Squirt wrote:
machination wrote:
I mean, I went back to look at the Mogwai poster a week ago, and then said to myself: "fudge, this is still available?" Snatched one up immediately. There are some gems on the site like that.
Squirt
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:34 pm

machination wrote:
Squirt wrote:
machination wrote:
I mean, I went back to look at the Mogwai poster a week ago, and then said to myself: "fudge, this is still available?" Snatched one up immediately. There are some gems on the site like that.
True true
Squirt
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 pm

This Firehouse stuff should be gone immediately, but, luckily for some of us, the prints are around for a while.[/quote]

Wouldn't be so quick to assume that :D[/quote]

I mean, I went back to look at the Mogwai poster a week ago, and then said to myself: "fudge, this is still available?" Snatched one up immediately. There are some gems on the site like that.[/quote]

True true[/quote]

... with Mogwai ... getting close to my archived twenty poster on this ... very close.
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Mods, can you please show the screen print edition as out of 80? (at least based on my print)

Mine arrived today. Startling, vibrant, beautiful. this poster's so bright I gotta wear shades. Well done Chuck and Firehouse. You never disappoint.
dirkstainly
EB Team

Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Mine arrived today too...holy vibrating colors, Batman. This is amazing...great work Chuck!

Oh, and yes, the edition on the silkscreen is out of 80.
PapaVo
Art Expert

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 am

Chuck rules with this one!!

CAUTION: MAY CAUSE FACE MELTING AND TEMPORARY BLINDNESS - SUGGEST VIEWING WITH SHADES.

(I would have posted sooner, but I just got my vision back after receiving and viewing this one a few days ago. :shock: )