Ibogaine Conference Sayulita, Mexico 09 Hunter

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
tda44
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:13 pm

andro,
upon closer inspection,it is the jose after midnight version. i am guilty of not being very observant and having some holes in the ol' memory bank...
gammalyte
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:44 pm

chalkdust wrote:Mine just came really damaged. Man I'm so bummed. :cry:

Was really looking forward to hanging this one. :hanging:
No worries Chalk, it's insured and I have a replacement. check yer email...

peace,
_.d
My Body is subject to gravitation. My mind is not.

_.gammalyte
www.gammalyte.com
gammalyte[a]gmail.com
chalkdust
Art Expert

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:49 pm

:notworthy:
coleslaw
Art Expert

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:35 am

Dave saves the day :clap:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
triporfreak
Art Expert

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Ibogaine Sayulitas '09 Hunter- double matted with silver undermatte to pick up the silver metallic inks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coleslaw
Art Expert

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm

looks really nice triporfreak-I'm leaning toward a red matte-it's bold, but with the print's black border I think I'm goin' with a red personally, thanks everyone for sharing :clap:
looks hella good however I've seen it framed so far...
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
triporfreak
Art Expert

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 pm

thanx. the red is striking, no doubt. i thought about triple matting with black, silver & red...but it was too expensive. :cry:
tranito
Art Expert

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Woaaahh!!! Beautiful and very classy.. wise on the silver matte underneath.. I'm keeping this in mind too. You guys keep rockin' some incredible frame jobs.. you should all add your stuff to the image gallery btw or I'll be the one doing it for you... :P Still waiting for my tube here in Canada.. I feel the day is coming real soon..
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
automator
Nobody

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:16 pm

New image Ibogaine Conference Sayulita, Mexico 09 Hunter

automator
Nobody

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 pm

doodle

jojobadass
Art God

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:19 pm

mike's mind can't take too much more expanding.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
gammalyte
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:24 pm

tranito wrote:Woaaahh!!! Beautiful and very classy.. wise on the silver matte underneath.. I'm keeping this in mind too. You guys keep rockin' some incredible frame jobs.. you should all add your stuff to the image gallery btw or I'll be the one doing it for you... :P Still waiting for my tube here in Canada.. I feel the day is coming real soon..
hey,

let us know when that sucker arrives, it'd be nice to know how long "Intl Priority" Bay Area > Canada takes

_.dh
My Body is subject to gravitation. My mind is not.

_.gammalyte
www.gammalyte.com
gammalyte[a]gmail.com
automator
Nobody

Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:13 pm

very happy w/results

tranito
Art Expert

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:25 pm

gammalyte wrote:
tranito wrote:Woaaahh!!! Beautiful and very classy.. wise on the silver matte underneath.. I'm keeping this in mind too. You guys keep rockin' some incredible frame jobs.. you should all add your stuff to the image gallery btw or I'll be the one doing it for you... :P Still waiting for my tube here in Canada.. I feel the day is coming real soon..
hey,

let us know when that sucker arrives, it'd be nice to know how long "Intl Priority" Bay Area > Canada takes

_.dh
:banana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl8mpAvTm_Y&feature=fvst :banana:
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:02 pm

just got mine # 68/75 back from the framers-looks hella good IMO, went with a red matte and 22''x22' black frame...pix to come if I can get some good ones :clap: :D