Ibogaine Conference Sayulita, Mexico 09 Hunter

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:13 pm

I'm looking at my framed a/p right the f^ck now....it hangs in the most well lit room in the house. 8)

Yep, its as awesome as it was when it arrived.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 pm

mine 1st looks really nice, shining brightly...sick print for sure
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
tranito
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Remember your first love.. don't forget to vote!

Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
tranito
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

I'm not even entering the foil into consideration..
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:58 pm

just got this from a fellow ebeaner. It is awesome!!!

Nice pictures too. However, not so sure on the red matting choice IMO. Would just choose black.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
s_k_y
Art Expert

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

sidewaysscott wrote: Nice pictures too. However, not so sure on the red matting choice IMO. Would just choose black.
+1
coleslaw
Art Expert

Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 pm

congrats this one rules, should have of gotten higher in the POTY than 10th place though...kills in person I went with the red matte b/c it has a black edge, makes it pop more if you get the perfect red IMO...
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm

I think I will frame it similarly to triporfreak (as he said, double matted with silver under-matte to pick up the silver metallic inks).
tranito
Art Expert

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I was a big fan of the red matte originally (still like it a lot), but I think now my choice would go for the silver bottom, black on top option.. easier on the eye for the long term displayin'.. maybe I'd consider a brushed charcoal/grey aluminium frame, but black is a sure shot.
downtown
Art Expert

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:22 am

Insanely good !
coleslaw
Art Expert

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 am

Great to see this on the hotpage today, I love this print, one of my favorites for sure :clap: :pint:
sidewaysscott
Art God

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 am

coleslaw wrote:Great to see this on the hotpage today, I love this print, one of my favorites for sure :clap: :pint:
+1
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
mistergiggles
Art Enthusiast

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 am

Woooeee I am sideswiped hard on this poster. These pictures are mindmelting goodness. Game over I am blown down on this and hello - how they print like this texture thickness is real crazy I haven't seen posters from anywhere else that do that. Rick Griffin used to visit my friends house here in SanFran with his drawing inks bottle sketching on the kitchen table smoking good stuff and telling us surfing stories from Mexico and he would be grinning to be knowing his legacy is carried on in other artists and if he ever saw printing like this oh have mercy we would have seen crazy things happen.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

... just thinking of Griffin hooking up with the Firehouse gang is enough to make a grown man cry... but on the bright side, his legacy certainly lives on, doesn't it.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
woodyland
Art Expert

Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:40 pm

+1~2nd. Thanks Michael. Can't wait.
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir