il Grande Lebowski 09 Stout

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
kevkevkev
Art Expert

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm

i think when tyler drops a new print it brings in alot of new fans. and flippers. so you see a few old ones go for really high prices and those new ones flood ebay.
pewter14
EB Team

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:22 pm

kevkevkev wrote:i think when tyler drops a new print it brings in alot of new fans. and flippers. so you see a few old ones go for really high prices and those new ones flood ebay.
Flood indeed. Man, I don't even think Noah could have withstood the flood of Monster Squad prints trying to be flipped ... yikes.

I'm still curious for someone to post the GID version of this print glowing.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:19 pm

graphicjim24 wrote:I sold mine too drymounting early!

Are you the guy that got rid of it for 75 bucks?

Got any extras?

I'll give you 80 !
Common sense, is not that common
graphicjim24
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:43 pm

attackonthebass wrote:
graphicjim24 wrote:I sold mine too drymounting early!

Are you the guy that got rid of it for 75 bucks?

Got any extras?

I'll give you 80 !
No. I think I sold mine for 100 plus shipping. That was the only one I had.
automator
Nobody

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 am

New image Handbill 1

automator
Nobody

Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:14 am

New image il Grande Lebowski 09 Stout
Jesus Quintana HB Edition

automator
Nobody

Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:18 am

New image il Grande Lebowski 09 Stout
Bowling Alley HB: Jeffrey Lebowski - The Dude, Theodore Donald 'Donny' Kerabatsos, Walter Sobchak

d0ughman
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 12, 2010 7:04 pm

I like the handbills more than the OG poster due to size constraints, and the fact that finding a Glow Variant that I consider affordable is a pipe dream.
pewter14
EB Team

Wed May 12, 2010 7:33 pm

pewter14 wrote: I'm still curious for someone to post the GID version of this print glowing.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Fri May 21, 2010 9:46 pm

automator wrote:New image Handbill 1

This may be the best lebowski item i've ever seen. Why are these not in the general search?

it seems as though they were given away with the release of one of stout's recent prints, I gotta get me a hold of the Walter Hand Bill.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Sat May 22, 2010 11:07 am

you wanna toe?
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Sat May 22, 2010 11:10 am

Way out west there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. Mr. Lebowski, he called himself "The Dude". Now, "Dude" - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. They call Los Angeles the "City Of Angels." I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some nice folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early '90s - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude, in Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough.
cerebus
Art Expert

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:28 pm

kevkevkev
Art Expert

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:08 am

thats nothing. someone paid 46 pounds for a remember the alamo print. the guy folded the bottom inch to fit in a frame :D
aotriple
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 am

cerebus wrote:eBay 180541587110

Blimey :shock:
jeez! I just picked up a gold variant for $520