Kiss the Beatles 08 Print Mafia

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:27 am

This topic is dedicated to: Kiss the Beatles 08 Print Mafia

gordo55
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:27 am

Noice!
THC
ricv64
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
Moog
Art Enthusiast

Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:41 am

:thumbdown:
Religion is a concept to measure all pain
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 am

Moog wrote::thumbdown:

oh yeah right, if this said banksy on it you'd have your nuts in a bind to eye hump it in person.

It's interesting how many people have such strong feelings for the beatles, and that a lot of those people weren't even born or old enough to have heard of Lennon before he was dead. Live your own time, people.

Print mafia, this is hilarious and I thank you; i can't wait to see my set!
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:04 pm

talkingdeads wrote:

oh yeah right, if this said banksy on it you'd have your nuts in a bind to eye hump it in person.

It's interesting how many people have such strong feelings for the beatles, and that a lot of those people weren't even born or old enough to have heard of Lennon before he was dead. Live your own time, people.

I think its great that the younger generation listens to older music. I know I did. I was born and raised on the Beatles. If my mom could have married Paul instead of my father, she would have.

Dont get down on the other generations for not being the same age as Paul or Ringo, instead pass along a Beatles cd to a young nephwew or niece and have them listen to it. You never know you might have something in common with them.
Rev.Mike
Flipper

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Shouldn't Paul be the demon?

"And here's another clue for you all...the Demon is Paul."
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:17 pm

mattlew69 wrote:Dont get down on the other generations for not being the same age as Paul or Ringo, instead pass along a Beatles cd to a young nephwew or niece and have them listen to it. You never know you might have something in common with them.

I was 8 months old when John Lennon was shot
silver
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:19 pm

talkingdeads wrote:It's interesting how many people have such strong feelings for the beatles, and that a lot of those people weren't even born or old enough to have heard of Lennon before he was dead. Live your own time, people.
that's just silly.
Moog
Art Enthusiast

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:55 pm

talkingdeads wrote:

Dude - Its got nought to do with the beatles, or that I am old enough to remember them, or that I lived in Henley on Thames as did G.H, nor that my old mans in the band on the logo to my name and I met I G.H mutiple times, nor that my bro went to school with danni H, nor that I have seen P.M play most recently at Glastonbury some 4 years ago, nor that I can name drop until the cows come home to milk, nor that my ego is bigger than G.H house....Its just cheap.....

Sorry - If it were Banksy it would be a fake.

each to their own.
Religion is a concept to measure all pain
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:04 pm

talkingdeads wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:Dont get down on the other generations for not being the same age as Paul or Ringo, instead pass along a Beatles cd to a young nephwew or niece and have them listen to it. You never know you might have something in common with them.

I was 8 months old when John Lennon was shot
Wow i assumed you were an old dead head dissing the younger gen for listening to older music.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:04 pm

Why did this go up $5?
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:06 pm

i have nothing but comtempt for anything grateful dead/phish related. It was a poorly choosen second screen name
carljwiii
Art Expert

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 pm

J :drool: UST GOT IT!
Ive paid a lot more for a lot less.
This will look great in my office!
I am a Rhinoceros and my skin is 2 feet thick
turnJBup
Art Freak

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:39 pm

talkingdeads wrote:

Like Lennon is dead I should look to Gene Simmons for political substance?
Lennon is timeless figure of peace.... Kiss are embarrassing.

Live your own time.... Be ignorant to the past, throw away your Beatles albums, and buy some Kiss? :lol: