Beck Hollywood 08 Arens

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:32 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Beck Hollywood 08 Arens

usamamasan1
Art Expert

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:32 pm

love rocket pops.
let's all smile together.
Imatruck
Art Expert

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:59 pm

cool lookin' poster
freaksmeout
Art Expert

Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:32 pm

usamamasan1 wrote:love rocket pops.
I used to get them on the street in Athens, Ohio. Awesome when you're hot, stoned and skipping class!! :wink:

Bomb Pops or Rocket Pops?

What's the accurate nomenclature for this frozen concoction of red, white and blue?
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:06 pm

freaksmeout wrote:
I used to get them on the street in Athens, Ohio. Awesome when you're hot, stoned and skipping class!! :wink:

What's the accurate nomenclature for this frozen concoction of red, white and blue?
I always called them Bomb Pops. Maybe there are other manufacturers of these with different names? I love this poster. It reminds me of being a kid. :D

http://www.bombpop.com/treats/bombpop.aspx

Does anyone know where I might find this poster to buy? I looked with no success.
JayCee
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:59 am

KNEEL13 wrote:
freaksmeout wrote:

I always called them Bomb Pops. Maybe there are other manufacturers of these with different names? I love this poster. It reminds me of being a kid. :D

http://www.bombpop.com/treats/bombpop.aspx

Does anyone know where I might find this poster to buy? I looked with no success.
These can actually be found for $15 roght now and $3 for shipping. Think that there are about 6 days left for this sale as well as some other for Kil Arens. You can get them from here
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-rocknro ... eal_button

Hope that this is some help to you? I might end up buying another one of the posters that they also have for sale there.

Also the pops were called "Fire crackers" when i was a kid but they may have changed names along the line and had many different makers.

Later

John
automator
Nobody

Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:07 am

New image Beck Hollywood 08 Arens