Hum Chicago 98 Ryan

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Imatruck
Art Expert

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:28 pm

:lol:
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:37 pm

pale, we tight, right?!?!?!
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:01 am

bathroommonkey wrote:pale, we tight, right?!?!?!
yeah, i'll try to send you that other ryan poster tuesday i might throw in some surprises...but it won't be this, my apologies. I only have one copy left fellers.
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 am

talkingdeads wrote:
bathroommonkey wrote:pale, we tight, right?!?!?!
yeah, i'll try to send you that other ryan poster tuesday i might throw in some surprises...but it won't be this, my apologies. I only have one copy left fellers.
i was just playing with you.

this hum is one of the most underrated jay gigposters. it's such a mellow color but the yellow pops. on top of that it has a way small print run. smaller than the flaiming lips, blue hum, squirel shellac, fugazi dogs, chairs, and bike.
oxygen
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 08, 2009 2:07 am

I understand why its an ISO for a lot of people, now its one of my ISO.
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector

Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 am

see here is the problem with talking about your holy grail. other people find out that the poster rocks and you have even less chance of getting it.

it's all cool. i think i might be getting a misprint book for my birthday then all i really need from jay is an original drawing and I'm pretty set. i'll have some of my favorite jay posters, a painting, a book and someday a drawing. i'll feel complete.
Imatruck
Art Expert

Fri May 08, 2009 8:46 pm

bathroommonkey wrote:see here is the problem with talking about your holy grail. other people find out that the poster rocks and you have even less chance of getting it.

it's all cool. i think i might be getting a misprint book for my birthday then all i really need from jay is an original drawing and I'm pretty set. i'll have some of my favorite jay posters, a painting, a book and someday a drawing. i'll feel complete.

what, no birdmachine t shirt?
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector

Sat May 09, 2009 7:30 am

Imatruck wrote:
bathroommonkey wrote:see here is the problem with talking about your holy grail. other people find out that the poster rocks and you have even less chance of getting it.

what, no birdmachine t shirt?
oh i have one t shirt too. thanks for the reminder.
kyle
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 pm

:heart:
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm

did you find one or are you just luvin' it?
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 pm

i used to have two of theses, and now i have none. Got wasted and gave my last copy to a girl that was kind enough to come over to my apartment and look through posters with me. She's gone from my life now, i mean, i banged her and all, but at what cost :cry:

iso again
kramer73
Art Expert

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 pm

talkingdeads wrote:i used to have two of theses, and now i have none. Got wasted and gave my last copy to a girl that was kind enough to come over to my apartment and look through posters with me. She's gone from my life now, i mean, i banged her and all, but at what cost :cry:

iso again
sorry to hear, I guess you got something out of it, hopefully nothing permanent.
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
murdock
Art Expert

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:49 am

talkingdeads wrote:i used to have two of theses, and now i have none. Got wasted and gave my last copy to a girl that was kind enough to come over to my apartment and look through posters with me. She's gone from my life now, i mean, i banged her and all, but at what cost :cry:
Well, I'd say you had your chance... :P

I one the other hand... 8)
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 am

kramer73 wrote:

iso again
sorry to hear, I guess you got something out of it, hopefully nothing permanent.

i'm the kind of dork that layers his prints in acid free paper, of course i wrapped it up!
bathroommonkey
Tantric Poster Collector

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:46 pm

i use to put acid free tissue paper between prints. i gave up a few years ago, now they all touch and get jiggy with each other.