Fleet Foxes Minneapolis 08 Florafauna

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
DavidaLoca
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:41 am

Oh while submitting this, forgot to add it's size dimensions. It's 18x24, can a MOD please add this?

Also, the brownish ink parts is a bronze metallic ink.
carcrash wrote:Guns + Pop Culture Icons = Street Art. Duh.
boatingbenny wrote:
dmbfan41 wrote:If you spend a thousand + on a Obama poster something is wrong
If you spend $1 on a DMB show...something is really wrong!
oxygen
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:23 am

great comment and good eyes Mistersmith
DavidaLoca
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:55 pm

Interesting, they decided to take this poster down from GP as well as the whole 800+ comments. Tch what a shame... I suppose it was at the designer's request to be done.
carcrash wrote:Guns + Pop Culture Icons = Street Art. Duh.
boatingbenny wrote:
dmbfan41 wrote:If you spend a thousand + on a Obama poster something is wrong
If you spend $1 on a DMB show...something is really wrong!
mistersmith
Art Freak

Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:38 pm

oxygen wrote:great comment and good eyes Mistersmith
I linked all those source pics from the artists' process thread on GP, so my eyes aren't much. But thanks.

Re: Fleet Foxes...seen them live, heard a lot of hype before, during, and after, and they are obviously incredibly talented and hardworking. They also drove me crazy after about 10 minutes. So yeah they are very good at what they do...but what they do ain't what's for me.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
ldiddy
Art Expert

Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 pm

Saw this band last night, totally blown away. Lots of similarities to Crosby Stills and Nash.
ApfelGeld
Art Expert

Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:09 pm

Putting aside all the plagiarism hassle, this print looks really, really nice in person. Using the bronze metallic ink was a very good choice. Although it's officially not available anymore, it's still possible to get one by contacting Florafauna and asking politely. :)
sunsetbrew wrote:We are all hype machines, even though we don't want to be.
kingofprussia wrote:The power of EB. It never ceases to amaze me.
tourist504 wrote:Poster collectors, baby. A force with which to be reckoned!!!
PaulGardner
New User

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 pm

ApfelGeld wrote:Putting aside all the plagiarism hassle, this print looks really, really nice in person. Using the bronze metallic ink was a very good choice. Although it's officially not available anymore, it's still possible to get one by contacting Florafauna and asking politely. :)
actually, these are no longer available. as requested by mr. andrew holder, the remaining prints have been destroyed and are all gone – paul
venush13
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 pm

ApfelGeld wrote:Putting aside all the plagiarism hassle, this print looks really, really nice in person. Using the bronze metallic ink was a very good choice. :)
Edit: thanks Davida :wink:
aritelescope wrote:They're holding the posters in our teary faces and pointing and laughing at us while they count their money.
ryan_1969 wrote:i heart phish.