My Morning Jacket NYC 08 Burwell

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:04 pm

phishbeattles = the donkey.
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Casey G take note:
mistersmith wrote:You know what, there is a big "sense of entitlement" floating around EB. And it's kinda contagious..... It'd be nice if, next time you get something with a barely-rounded corner, or next time you bitch about an extra week's delay in shipping, everybody remembered these are regular people, working a lot harder than most of us, and if it weren't for them our fvcking flatfiles would be empty. Yes I am drunk off my ass, but that doesn't mean a lot of people don't get treated like, well, people around here.
this aggression will not stand, man.
StatusDesign
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Well I am glad you guys are so cool around here. Guy is n incredible artist, and a great guy. I also appreciate the comment about us artists just being hard working guys/gals. you are totally right...I know sometimes it takes a few weeks for me to get my posters out, but I work a full time job during the day and spend my nights designing, printing, packaging and shipping posters. I and many other artists feel extremely grateful for the support you guys give us...and Im glad to you guys stick up for the artists-Thanks!
edderlyj
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Right on JH...the Real JH.

Well I'm at the Fox and I got my wristicle...fingerz crossed!
samverrill
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:05 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:Casey G take note:
mistersmith wrote:You know what, there is a big "sense of entitlement" floating around EB. And it's kinda contagious..... It'd be nice if, next time you get something with a barely-rounded corner, or next time you bitch about an extra week's delay in shipping, everybody remembered these are regular people, working a lot harder than most of us, and if it weren't for them our fvcking flatfiles would be empty. Yes I am drunk off my ass, but that doesn't mean a lot of people don't get treated like, well, people around here.
This quote really ought to be chiseled in stone and carted out here every once and a while when folks like Corey G act like a douchebag. If anyone here has actually interacted with the artists you collect, email with them, meet them in person, honestly I've never met a nicer bunch of folks. Bitching and moaning about this kinda stuff is just dumb, and it does paint this entire little community with an ugly brush.
Last edited by samverrill on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Great art for an important cause: http://screensnspokes.org
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:10 pm

samverrill wrote:
RupertPupkin wrote:Casey G take note:
This quote really ought to be chiseled in stone and carted out here every once and a while when folks like Casey G act like a douchebag. If anyone here has actually interacted with the artists you collect, email with them, meet them in person, honestly I've never met a nicer bunch of folks. Bitching and moaning about this kinda stuff is just dumb, and it does paint this entire little community with an ugly brush.
FWIW, its Corey, not Casey, and he hasnt posted on here in months. So, while I dont condone what he did, it isnt fair to blame this group for his actions. Just sayin.
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:19 pm

fluffhead13 wrote:FWIW, its Corey, not Casey, and he hasnt posted on here in months. So, while I dont condone what he did, it isnt fair to blame this group for his actions. Just sayin.
I think we can all agree on that.
this aggression will not stand, man.
jamel-d
Art Freak

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:58 pm

Available again and gone for good
blazedoutbee
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 pm

jamel-d wrote:Available again and gone for good
word on the street is that these will be available again in the coming days
jojobadass
Art God

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 pm

that corey is a HUGE fan.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 pm

blazedoutbee wrote:
jamel-d wrote:Available again and gone for good
word on the street is that these will be available again in the coming days
third time's a charm
willg
Art Expert

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Received the 2nd edition today. Musictoday did a great job of shipping .Here are some pics.

jojobadass
Art God

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:05 pm

does it say 2nd printing anywhere on it?
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
willg
Art Expert

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:08 pm

nope, numbered out of 125 appears to be the only difference.
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:17 pm

that show was mind-blowing and the venue more than lived up to its billing. i recommend anyone check out a show at Radio City.