The VVitch 16 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 pm

murdock wrote:Prefer the regular VVitch and Planète Sauvage
Hehe i prefer variant for both. :D can't really go wrong with either, though. Maybe frame both, and hang a different one depending on the season.
So it goes...
IbisMummy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 pm

mfaith wrote:
murdock wrote:Prefer the regular VVitch and Planète Sauvage
Hehe i prefer variant for both. :D can't really go wrong with either, though. Maybe frame both, and hang a different one depending on the season.
That's a capital idea! I've advocated the same to my wife, who then points out how many prints are in the frame que, and that I'm drymounting nuts for wanting them both framed.
ironjaiden: "...I have no idea how some of you dudes make it through the day, stressful as life is and all."
Frank Zappa: "Good night Austin, Texas, wherever you are."
DonPiano
Art Expert

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:57 pm

thisisjosh wrote:I did not appreciate this print when it was revealed. I'm glad I held onto it, otherwise I'd be trading for it today.
I traded an Ise The Fall for the variant.

8)
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.