Phish Riviera Maya 16 Landland

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:03 am

soupysound wrote: i just hate seeing mondotard EBers scooping up GPs for bands they don't even know/like for shows they weren't at. don't know why but it rubs me the wrong way. it is inevitable though.
Not too sure where this comment is coming from. There were like 35 copies of this at most put into the online drop. I'm certain that there were at least that many, if not ten or more times that who went to the show and wasn't able to get a print. The demand here seems to be coming more from fans of Phish who couldn't make the show, or who made the show but missed out on the print...
So it goes...
Jpiper
New User

Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:10 pm

Price seems to possibly be coming down a bit. Last couple sold in 300 range which is still crazy. It was the worst poster line I was ever in and I didn't get a print at the show. They sold all prints on first day and allowed people to buy as many as they wanted. One couple in front of me got 3 posters each. I believe the demand is so high due to a lot of people at the show buying multiple prints so it was hard to get one.
Jmtmoney2
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Odd that many people have posted in other forums that unless you stayed at Barcelo you had no chance to get this print.
This is simply not true. Was at grand Velas and in bus traffic jam at Barcelo gate first night.
Did not get inside venue by merch stand until 6:15. Venue opened at 5:30. Bought print at 7 and there were still large stacks (#148).
Show started thirty or so minutes later.
Prints were not sold only to Barcelo guests. Also prints were being sold 2 at a time the whole time I waited in the queue (45 minutes). with hundreds left to sell thirty minutes before showtime hard to understand how they got sold out so quick afterwards. Think a lot of people did not want to deal with the very physical line.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:29 pm

just a rehash of a photograph
jlabbate
Art Freak

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:33 pm

How much was Landland selling their copies for?
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:47 pm

earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:48 pm

jlabbate wrote:How much was Landland selling their copies for?
Phish mandates that all sales of their official prints by the artists are sold for the same price they were sold at the venue. That's why private messages to MOST of those artists offering $100 for a print, all hush hush, will usually get you what you want. :wink:
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:46 am

Anyone receive their AP yet?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:31 am

Kramerica wrote:Anyone receive their AP yet?

majority of them are stuck in Chicago. some have landed though.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
mtrovato328
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Jmtmoney2 wrote:Odd that many people have posted in other forums that unless you stayed at Barcelo you had no chance to get this print.
This is simply not true. Was at grand Velas and in bus traffic jam at Barcelo gate first night.
Did not get inside venue by merch stand until 6:15. Venue opened at 5:30. Bought print at 7 and there were still large stacks (#148).
Prints were not sold only to Barcelo guests. Also prints were being sold 2 at a time the whole time I waited in the queue (45 minutes). with hundreds left to sell thirty minutes before showtime hard to understand how they got sold out so quick afterwards. Think a lot of people did not want to deal with the very physical line.
There is no way you bought a print at 7 they were long gone by 6-6:15 and it was a nightmare to say the least...
OwliciousMcGill
Art Enthusiast

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:11 am

mtrovato328 wrote:
Jmtmoney2 wrote:Odd that many people have posted in other forums that unless you stayed at Barcelo you had no chance to get this print.
There is no way you bought a print at 7 they were long gone by 6-6:15 and it was a nightmare to say the least...
I agree as I got one of the remaining prints and it was ashit show! Long gone by 6:05!
McGill
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:57 pm

So it goes...