Goonies 15 Stout

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby attackonthebass on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:09 am

Not that an award was needed but I've wanted a Stout Goonies print for a few years now, glad I was able to acquire one.

Thanks T
User avatar
attackonthebass
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1494
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm
Common sense, is not that common

Postby kcn0 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:49 pm

This is at the $150-$160 range? This print is worth every penny (and more)!!

There is a bunch of garbage that is selling for more... I'd say "pick this up now"!
User avatar
kcn0
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1456
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Illinois
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & Phlegm "Fight or Flight"

Postby Diabolos80 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:06 pm

kcn0 wrote:This is at the $150-$160 range? This print is worth every penny (and more)!!

There is a bunch of garbage that is selling for more... I'd say "pick this up now"!


Ouch. Right in the wallet. Guess it doesn't help there are three versions of it. Anyway it's a good learning experience for us noobs.
Diabolos80
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Postby whiskaz on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:35 am

Diabolos80 wrote:
kcn0 wrote:This is at the $150-$160 range? This print is worth every penny (and more)!!

There is a bunch of garbage that is selling for more... I'd say "pick this up now"!


Ouch. Right in the wallet. Guess it doesn't help there are three versions of it. Anyway it's a good learning experience for us noobs.


Ya never know. Just look at Guardians of the Galaxy. Anymore though, waiting a few months is a pretty safe bet.
User avatar
whiskaz
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Postby Flaymz on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:49 pm

Won the Stout lottery on this.
It is a great looking print. This version looks great. Signed, numbered....print on the reverse.
:drool:
User avatar
Flaymz
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:12 am
Location: Topeka

Postby C2V3N on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:26 am

probably my favorite Stout
User avatar
C2V3N
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Postby 35mmpaul on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:30 am

C2V3N wrote:probably my favorite Stout


been here for 10+ years and this is your first post?

nice.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6488
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!

Postby C2V3N on Mon May 16, 2016 4:21 am

35mmpaul wrote:
C2V3N wrote:probably my favorite Stout


been here for 10+ years and this is your first post?

nice.

long time lurker, I decided to join and during the registration realized I have an account here. I've been an active member of some other boards.
User avatar
C2V3N
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Previous

Return to Art Comments



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests