The Lord Of The Rings: Good 15 Jaccob

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby KSUvet on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Holy fudge, those close-ups! It's been long enough I kind of forgot. :rolling:
KSUvet
Art Expert

"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi

Postby bubbie on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:04 am

Codeblue wrote:Don't rinse teh frame. Needs to have that old world feel to match this masterpiece.

fredo wrote:Be sure to display it facing the wall so as not to inadvertently make eye contact with a king.

Luls. Both are excellent suggestions!

On a side note, why does downforcemedia keeps deleting or changing his posts all the time? Makes me think that I am crazy (which is probably true anyway).
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby downforcemedia on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:52 am

bubbie wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Don't rinse teh frame. Needs to have that old world feel to match this masterpiece.

fredo wrote:Be sure to display it facing the wall so as not to inadvertently make eye contact with a king.

Luls. Both are excellent suggestions!

On a side note, why does downforcemedia keeps deleting or changing his posts all the time? Makes me think that I am crazy (which is probably true anyway).

It's the lawyer in me. Can't keep my story straight. Ha Ha!
downforcemedia
Art Expert

Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view

Postby playa787 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:11 pm

I just realized, are those supposed to be hobbit homes?
playa787
Art Expert

"__________ is one of my favorite movies ever but that poster doesn't do it for me. -E.B.

Postby HenryGaleWasHere on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:00 pm

playa787 wrote:I just realized, are those supposed to be hobbit homes?

Nah, termite dens.
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Art Comments