Pacific Rim 15 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
IronBott
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:45 am

jayper wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:Every day I check my email, every day I hope to see "Legendary" in the sender column
I originally submitted my claim via the first link that Adam shared weeks ago. Never heard anything.

Yesterday, I sent an email to: merch@legendary.com and I just heard back this morning.

Looks like there are no more APs available to swap this out for and I was given the option for a 50% refund.

What a disappointing experience...
Atleast you got some news...
Ericfromnothing
Art Enthusiast

Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:49 am

In the same boat as most,ignored or lost emails then emailed that link yesterday got the same copy and paste response about the 50% refund.
Bikejoh
Art Expert

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:22 pm

Emailed merch@legendary.com yesterday and got this response today. Easy enough!

I'm sorry the poster arrived damaged! Unfortunately, we do not have any replacements to provide. You may keep the damaged poster and receive a 50% refund for the order.

Alternatively, if you do not want to keep the damaged poster and receive a 50% refund, you may return the damaged poster for a full refund.

Please let us know what option works best for you and we can provide further instructions.

Thanks,

Cody I.
Legendary Customer Service
jcbudny
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Everyone should be replying to Cody asking for a replacement, enough insisting and maybe they'll do the right thing and reprint.
THC x 3
Luminous
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:34 pm

Figures they respond today....

Same BS everyone else is getting. Opting for complete refund.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:35 pm

I just emailed them too. Let see how long this takes..
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
ScootsMcGee
Art Enthusiast

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:57 pm

I just received my reply as well and responded that I would be willing to work with them when they send an actual response to me instead of one that is copied and pasted.
jcbudny
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Luminous wrote:Figures they respond today....

Same BS everyone else is getting. Opting for complete refund.
Let them know you want a replacement. Enough people raise a stink maybe something will come of it.
THC x 3
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Bikejoh wrote:Emailed merch@legendary.com yesterday and got this response today. Easy enough!

I'm sorry the poster arrived damaged! Unfortunately, we do not have any replacements to provide. You may keep the damaged poster and receive a 50% refund for the order.

Alternatively, if you do not want to keep the damaged poster and receive a 50% refund, you may return the damaged poster for a full refund.

Please let us know what option works best for you and we can provide further instructions.

Thanks,

Cody I.
Legendary Customer Service
Nothing wrong with this.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:33 pm

WWACD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:57 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:I just emailed them too. Let see how long this takes..
56 minutes.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:44 pm

50% refund for a print with (mostly) edge damage isn’t too bad. Just take the refund and use that money to frame it with a mat. Or just trim the damage away and be done with it.
If you bought this to flip you went wrong in the first place.
Luminous
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:28 pm

wottagunn wrote:50% refund for a print with (mostly) edge damage isn’t too bad. Just take the refund and use that money to frame it with a mat. Or just trim the damage away and be done with it.
If you bought this to flip you went wrong in the first place.
So if someone is unwilling to accept a damaged product it's implied they purchased this print simply to flip? Did I understand this correctly? Because otherwise I have no idea why this would be brought up.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Remember where you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
jkw3000
EB Team

Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:35 pm

So this thing's going as well as plans for Pacific Rim 2, huh?
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.