Blade Runner 15 Domaradzki

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
MoviePosterEmpire

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:09 am

ZEUXIS wrote:Very proud of this one. Thanks to all who joined the commission to help make it happen, and still hard to believe I had trouble filling this one up at first. :clap:

Makes me sad seeing how quickly some people sell/flip theirs, with two such a unique editions I thought people would keep both, although I'm sure most will. Some just love to flip...
Well........Everyone got both and a lot of people really only wanted the gold version.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:26 am

ZEUXIS wrote:Very proud of this one. Thanks to all who joined the commission to help make it happen, and still hard to believe I had trouble filling this one up at first. :clap:

Makes me sad seeing how quickly some people sell/flip theirs, with two such a unique editions I thought people would keep both, although I'm sure most will. Some just love to flip...
I'm not in this commission, nor have I bought the print. But the only difference I see between them is ink/paper changes. If I had been in the commission, I most likely would have bought both, kept the gold, and sold the reg. I've never seen the point in owning what's basically the same artwork, just on a different piece of paper or something
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
3son
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:01 am

This is a really good one... I like this one perhaps more than the actual movie...
mattkardish
Art Expert

Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:37 pm

3son wrote:This is a really good one... I like this one perhaps more than the actual movie...
EASY THERE GUY
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:32 am

Artist process discussion:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/7823781 ... unner-2049

Sequel has no thread page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"